77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Dogs Video » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs Video 7 Votes - Average Rating: 4.86
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Dogs Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey all.....I've been busy making a video for the new Dogs song That's Where Jesus Is....check it out and tell me what you think.....

it's long and may take some time to load and those with slower systems...

Dogs Video

09-17-2006 19:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
JR88 JR88 is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also did a video for the band RED.......their song Breathe Into me is awesome.....

here it is RED

09-17-2006 21:43 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
JR88 JR88 is a male

RE: Dogs Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
hey all.....I've been busy making a video for the new Dogs song That's Where Jesus Is....check it out and tell me what you think.....

Dogs Video

by the way....the last pic on the video is a girl named Maryah....she has cancer, you can find her story here

Maryah

09-17-2006 21:53 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

RE: Dogs Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Dogs Video

i cannot get it to play/run at all

09-18-2006 09:35 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom blue
quote:

Dogs Video

????

is your flashplayer up to date?

09-18-2006 09:55 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just looked at it! It had 77 views!!!!

09-18-2006 12:06 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
JR88 JR88 is a male

it's up to 81 now Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 09-18-2006 12:24.

09-18-2006 12:21 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
tom tom red
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-15-2006

quote:
quote:

Dogs Video

Maybe it won't work for you because you're a dumbass! Big Grin
09-18-2006 14:22 tom tom red is offline Search for Posts by tom tom red Add tom tom red to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

quote:
it's up to 81 now Big Grin

Driver has watched it 76 times! Tongue

Wink

09-18-2006 14:35 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Mezzo

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dogs Video

????

it keeps saying SCRIPT error and all

09-18-2006 15:21 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by tom tom red
quote:
quote:

Dogs Video

Maybe it won't work for you because you're a dumbass! Big Grin

yeah, tom tom red, you may be right! thanks for the answer! Cool

09-18-2006 15:22 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dogs Video

????

it keeps saying SCRIPT error and all

AH!
For some reason on some systems it may say a script error etc..... click NO....and it should load....it might be a little choppy.

09-18-2006 17:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

quote:

and it should load....it might be a little choppy.

It was way too choppy to watch on my end. Confused
09-18-2006 19:41 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Choppy, but tolerable... Nice work D8. Maybe the Dogs will get inspired!

09-18-2006 20:46 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
Choppy, but tolerable... Nice work D8. Maybe the Dogs will get inspired!

thanks snow....

it's not choppy on my PC......but I just got this thing 2 months ago

Dual Core Opteron.....3.5Ghz 512RAM

09-18-2006 22:07 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
JR88 JR88 is a male

well.......

a friend just told me because of this video.......she ordered a copy of The Lost Cabin and The Mystery Trees from the Dogs site Big Grin Cool Big Grin Big Grin

she has never heard The Dogs before Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 09-19-2006 10:07.

09-19-2006 10:04 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Richard Noggin'
unregistered

Sorry, can't watch this, it's waaaaaaaaaaaay too choppy on my laptop.
09-19-2006 10:13
JR88 JR88 is a male

well if ever you get a chance to borrow someone's desktop.....a good one.......watch it then Cool

09-19-2006 10:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Richard Noggin'
unregistered

Well I have a very good laptop, pentium 4, 3ghz, 1gig ram.
09-19-2006 10:24
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Noggin'
Well I have a very good laptop, pentium 4, 3ghz, 1gig ram.

nice Smile

not sure why it runs choppy on some systems......it runs a little choppy on my work system....but it goes smooth on my home system

work - P4 2.0G 512Ram

home - Dual Core Opteron 3.5G 512Ram

I should also say, it's best to let the entire video download before pressing play...... Cool

09-19-2006 10:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Dogs Video

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH