77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs Via Chicago Reloaded » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Via Chicago Reloaded
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bradhadair bradhadair is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll agree with TaylorJeff and Driver. The show last night was great.
Crosseyed did well themselves. There wasn't a person not rocking to their set. The audience loved them!

Set list: (in no particular order)

If You Want To
A Certain Love
Come Down Here
Grace Is the Smell of Rain (With falsetto Mike)
TO Cover You (Without the swirl)
I'm Setting You Free (But I'm Not Letting you go)
Why is the devil red
10 gallon hat
like a cloud
The lust
wild ride
sunshine down
built for glory and great divide as a medley

Encore medley:

pray where you are
Gates of Eden
Bullet Train
3 Legged Dog
Bad Indegestion
Close but No Cigar
Breathe Deep

That is all I can think of right now until I watch my footage later and really recall it all. Though Mike did say at dinner that they kept in mind that it was a week night and people had to go to work the next day. That is why they did not play as long as usual.

The best quote of the evening had to be when Derri told Mike that he looked like a bad version of Robert Smith and Mike's retort was "At least I don't look like little orphan Annie".

I did have the rare opportunity of seeing Mike and Terry dance! They were out by the van and for some reason unknown to me began to do the twist and the swim. Mike's shirt rode up and showed his belly. And seeing Terry Scott Taylor doing the swim is a life changer. Who'da thunk he coulda get so low?

And I'd just like to say, Steve Hindalong is the most fun person to watch on stage ever! And I told him so. At one point he saw that I was poised to take a pic of him and he stayed looking over at me just so I'd get a good shot. What a sweetie.

That is all for now. Thanks again Alex for giving me the opportunity to help out and go to dinner!

~bradhadair

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bradhadair: 07-06-2004 11:41.

07-06-2004 11:38 bradhadair is offline Send an Email to bradhadair Search for Posts by bradhadair Add bradhadair to your Buddy List
backsat15and1/2 backsat15and1/2 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

Registration Date: 07-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile )

i wish i could have seen it Driver.

07-06-2004 11:40 backsat15and1/2 is offline Send an Email to backsat15and1/2 Search for Posts by backsat15and1/2 Add backsat15and1/2 to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

quote:
Originally posted by backsat15and1/2
Smile )

i wish i could have seen it Driver.

me too Frown

stay tuned for more Wink

07-06-2004 11:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by bradhadair
I'll agree with TaylorJeff and Driver. The show last night was great.
Crosseyed did well themselves. There wasn't a person not rocking to their set. The audience loved them!

Set list: (in no particular order)

If You Want To
A Certain Love
Come Down Here
Grace Is the Smell of Rain (With falsetto Mike)
TO Cover You (Without the swirl)
I'm Setting You Free (But I'm Not Letting you go)
Why is the devil red
10 gallon hat
like a cloud
The lust
wild ride
sunshine down
built for glory and great divide as a medley

Encore medley:

pray where you are
Gates of Eden
Bullet Train
3 Legged Dog
Bad Indegestion
Close but No Cigar
Breathe Deep

That is all I can think of right now until I watch my footage later and really recall it all. Though Mike did say at dinner that they kept in mind that it was a week night and people had to go to work the next day. That is why they did not play as long as usual.

The best quote of the evening had to be when Derri told Mike that he looked like a bad version of Robert Smith and Mike's retort was "At least I don't look like little orphan Annie".

I did have the rare opportunity of seeing Mike and Terry dance! They were out by the van and for some reason unknown to me began to do the twist and the swim. Mike's shirt rode up and showed his belly. And seeing Terry Scott Taylor doing the swim is a life changer. Who'da thunk he coulda get so low?

And I'd just like to say, Steve Hindalong is the most fun person to watch on stage ever! And I told him so. At one point he saw that I was poised to take a pic of him and he stayed looking over at me just so I'd get a good shot. What a sweetie.

That is all for now. Thanks again Alex for giving me the opportunity to help out and go to dinner!

~bradhadair

Thanks for all your help and effort Cool it was much appreciated Smile )

07-06-2004 11:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by freek
love the petty... running down a dream & learning to fly...

but most impressed with the closer!!!

great rockin' way to close the set!

that one was the weakest one during practice(we had timing issues on the HEY'S!!)....but with God's help we pulled it off without a hitch! Smile )

I like the last one best. I think you guys pulled off the "HEY!" perfectly! Cool

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Squidzit: 07-06-2004 13:57.

07-06-2004 13:56 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by freek
love the petty... running down a dream & learning to fly...

but most impressed with the closer!!!

great rockin' way to close the set!

that one was the weakest one during practice(we had timing issues on the HEY'S!!)....but with God's help we pulled it off without a hitch! Smile )

I like the last one best. I think you guys pulled off the "HEY!" perfectly! Cool

Big Grin

you should have heard practice Shocked

Tongue

07-06-2004 13:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
JR88 JR88 is a male

Thumb Up! some vid caps from the show....more later Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-07-2004 09:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

From what I've seen of the video so far, it turned out real good. I had two cameras trained on the band and bradhadair had 1 camera. That's three cameras!! She is going to get me a copy of the video she took so that I can edit the three of them together into a cool concert video (I hope!). It probably won't be done until next month since I'm finishing up my dads video this week, and then going on vacation at the end of next week. When it's all done, anyone that wants a copy just has to send me a dvd+r and a sase.

07-07-2004 09:34 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
When it's all done, anyone that wants a copy just has to send me a dvd+r and a sase.

can I pre-order and send one now ? Smile

07-07-2004 10:04 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
When it's all done, anyone that wants a copy just has to send me a dvd+r and a sase.

can I pre-order and send one now ? Smile

what DaLe said....

Cool

07-07-2004 11:36 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

NO PRE-ORDERS! Red Face

I want to make sure it turns out good first! Tongue

When I get it all done I'll start taking orders. And for the first 1,000 people to send for a dvd, I will include a bonus of the Crosseyed performance too! So be on the lookout for when to start ordering, they are gonna go fast!! Big Grin

07-07-2004 12:03 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Shocked Driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I'm gonna HURL!!"

07-07-2004 12:05 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

RE: Driver8 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

"I'm gonna HURL!!"

Ha!!! ROFL!!!

Squid, you are AWESOME! Big Grin

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
07-07-2004 12:07 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Tongue! more crosseyed/Sanctuary/something??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 07-07-2004 12:10.

07-07-2004 12:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just realized I didn't get a group 7-heads photo! DAmb! Mad Frown Crying

07-07-2004 12:10 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

quote:

Yeah, and just WHAT exactly is that all about, pal?!?!

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
07-07-2004 12:12 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJeff
quote:

You were so tall I couldn't fit you in the picture, and since I didn't want you to feel bad, I just didn't take one. Red Face

Tongue

Actualy, I spent too much time doing the video and other things that I just forgot. Crying

07-07-2004 13:24 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJeff
quote:

You were so tall I couldn't fit you in the picture, and since I didn't want you to feel bad, I just didn't take one. Red Face

Tongue

Actualy, I spent too much time doing the video and other things that I just forgot. Crying

so did I Frown

07-07-2004 13:25 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown Crying Crying

07-07-2004 13:32 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
And for the first 1,000 people to send for a dvd, I will include a bonus of the Crosseyed performance too!

I am going to have to wait a looong time before I order MiNe... Tongue

Roll Eyes

07-14-2004 07:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs Via Chicago Reloaded

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH