77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » where is this from? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page where is this from?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please download this... you never know when it will be gone. Tongue

http://www.bigdork.org/video/77s_encore2.wmv

08-21-2006 21:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in case you missed this one... (not one of mine)

Larry Norman with Mike Roe

you should download this one too!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 08-21-2006 21:05.

08-21-2006 21:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Thanks!!!
08-22-2006 04:33 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Fred Huggins Fred Huggins is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-25-2006

quote:
Originally posted by zing
quote:

Thanks!!!

It was very nice for the 7's to come do that encore. And a swell encore it was. Wish I were there. I've never seen them perform before, live that is. But soon, I will have my very own 77's DVD and will get to see them as many times as I like! I have a hunch my youngest son will especially love the "Useless Parsley" performance. (He adores Elvis!)

Pleased

08-25-2006 13:19 Fred Huggins is offline Send an Email to Fred Huggins Search for Posts by Fred Huggins Add Fred Huggins to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
Originally posted by Fred Huggins
quote:
quote:

Thanks!!!

It was very nice for the 7's to come do that encore. And a swell encore it was. Wish I were there. I've never seen them perform before, live that is. But soon, I will have my very own 77's DVD and will get to see them as many times as I like! I have a hunch my youngest son will especially love the "Useless Parsley" performance. (He adores Elvis!)

Pleased

My wife liked "Useless"................but she tends to like that goofy cornball stuff.

Deja vu

08-25-2006 13:28 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
herringostarr herringostarr is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-420.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2005

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by Fred Huggins
quote:
quote:

Thanks!!!

Pleased

My wife liked "Useless"................but she tends to like that goofy cornball stuff.

Deja vu

Mmmm...Then my wife will like it as well. She LOVES "Useless". She married me. Har Har.

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by herringostarr: 08-25-2006 13:45.

08-25-2006 13:45 herringostarr is offline Send an Email to herringostarr Search for Posts by herringostarr Add herringostarr to your Buddy List
Fred Huggins Fred Huggins is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-25-2006

LOL! I'm sure my wife has called me something to that effect as well!

08-25-2006 15:00 Fred Huggins is offline Send an Email to Fred Huggins Search for Posts by Fred Huggins Add Fred Huggins to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:

I did, and thank you.

Oh, and Tongue

08-25-2006 15:32 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » where is this from?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH