77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I recorded it. It was cool the way there were several close ups of Bruce. I watched Switchfoot on Conan once and kept getting irritated because they would never show Jerome - which is the only one I cared to see.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 08-03-2006 15:46.

08-03-2006 15:45 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The video has been posted on his myspace page....

http://www.myspace.com/jackiegreene

jeffrey k.

08-04-2006 06:51 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
The video has been posted on his myspace page....

http://www.myspace.com/jackiegreene

jeffrey k.

Cool. Thanks for posting that. Now I can say I have seen Bruce's appearance on the Conan O'Brien show.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
08-04-2006 07:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

and now I don't have to post it Tongue

08-04-2006 07:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

^ but you could so I could download a nice clean copy!!!

Cool

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

08-04-2006 07:41 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Hi all,

I'm always trying to think of new ways to spread music and it dawned on me that the most obvious one hasn't been done! I totally forgot that you can use myspace to download songs!
So, all the songs on this page are NOW AVAILABLE for FREE download.
I'm totally cool with people sharing music! If you want to help out, download a couple songs and share them with your friends. Next, drag em out to a show or two. It's really the best way. Labels hate it, I love it. End of story.
If you're really in the loving mood, you can help us out a great deal by requesting us on your local radio station. We need help in some particular areas....St Louis, Kansas City, Boston,
Chicago, New York, Los Angeles....but of course, we want to be able to come play wherever YOU are so...it's really up to you.

Sorry for the long and boring rant....but the message here is....DOWNLOAD....go ahead do it.
We won't sue. Promise.

-Jackie

P.S. there is a new video in the "videos" section...check it out!

08-04-2006 07:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

The only video there seems to be from 2004... the only video I can see, I should say.

08-04-2006 10:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

happy bd ron!

try this

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...eoid=1003532139

08-04-2006 11:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

i saw it...

really cool - that Bruce did get some air time - and it is a really catchy tune!!

I couldn't figure out how to download the video though... am I stupid - well I shouldn't have asked that... can anyone give me some guidance on downloading it...

~f

08-04-2006 12:12 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

I'm not sure how to download it either... sorry no help.

08-04-2006 12:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

It is a great video and I really do dig the tune...

can anyone enlighten me... was Bruce playing in the studio for any of Jackie's new stuff?

~f

08-04-2006 12:17 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Great video, good tune.

How old is Jackie?
08-04-2006 12:27
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
happy bd ron!

try this

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...eoid=1003532139

Thank you and thank you!

08-04-2006 12:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
I think he's 27 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77
Great video, good tune.

How old is Jackie?
08-04-2006 13:00 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Audiori J
unregistered

Myspace uses flash now to show videos, that would make it harder to find a way to download it. I am sure it's possible, maybe a google search for 'myspace video download' might turn up a few ways.

The show was pretty cool and the song was really interesting.
08-04-2006 15:04
BigDork
Happy Roy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RBH2iweVNxU

a little better version on youtube

08-07-2006 06:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RBH2iweVNxU

a little better version on youtube

gone Baby

08-07-2006 15:03 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

bummer...

"This video has been removed due to copyright infringement."

you mean they actually check that sometimes? Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 08-07-2006 15:09.

08-07-2006 15:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Myspace uses flash now to show videos, that would make it harder to find a way to download it. I am sure it's possible, maybe a google search for 'myspace video download' might turn up a few ways.

The show was pretty cool and the song was really interesting.

i know there are some firefox extensions that do it...let me head over and try......maybe i can get it, and send it to BD, and go from there. Big Grin

08-07-2006 19:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

dangit.....i think i DL'ed it, but it's a flash vid file, which i don't have anything to play with, i don't think....lemme play with it some.

08-07-2006 19:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bruce on Conan O'Brien tonight!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH