77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Great Lost Dogs (and related bands) Fan Tribute CD Project of 2006 (working title) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Great Lost Dogs (and related bands) Fan Tribute CD Project of 2006 (working title) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

see below

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 06-02-2006 12:26.

05-26-2006 08:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Updated list as of 5/30/06

Ghost Train – Herringostarr
Close But No Cigar - Herringostarr

05-30-2006 12:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

V

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 06-17-2006 09:18.

06-02-2006 12:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

So, sevens is covering the 77's covering the Rolling Stones? Big Grin
06-02-2006 14:59
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

quote:
Originally posted by j77

Pleased heh

ya..............funny eh.

by the way j

got your email, and things have been going pretty well, there have been a few rocky days where I have had to really fight (and some where I've lost real bad) but otherwise, not so bad.

thanks for the prayers.......and yes I'm still interested in that study of yours......I'll get back to you with my addy laters. Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sevens: 06-02-2006 17:44.

06-02-2006 17:44 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by sevens
quote:
Originally posted by j77

Pleased heh

ya..............funny eh.

by the way j

got your email, and things have been going pretty well, there have been a few rocky days where I have had to really fight (and some where I've lost real bad) but otherwise, not so bad.

thanks for the prayers.......and yes I'm still interested in that study of yours......I'll get back to you with my addy laters. Cool

Cool
06-02-2006 17:45
BigDork
Happy Roy

V

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 06-17-2006 09:18.

06-09-2006 07:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Start Recording Your Songs!!!!

July 21 – some form of your song so we can start to work on a track list
Aug 19 – final versions due
Oct 1 – release date

Updated list as of 06/17/06
Please email me if there are any errors in this list.
BD bigdork@cox.net

Completed Songs:
Why Is The Devil Red? (Satanic Version) – The Radiant Dregs
Slow Spin – The Radiant Dregs
Songwork – Ping

Claimed Songs:
To Cover You – Swimsuit Grandma
Wide Eyed Wonder – larryl
Last Testament of Angus Shane - larryl
Harsh – wes berlin
Worldwide – wes berlin
Waiting For You To Come Around - =jb=
Mind To Mind – DwDunphy
If It Be Your Will – servantsteve
Wall Of Heaven – servantsteve
Moses In The Desert – jiminy, woggy and commander coty
Crushing Hand – Cynthia
In The Distance – MarkyMark77
Bullet Train – Steve Broderson
Ghost Train – Herringostarr
Dunce Cap – Jasooooon
Paint It Black - sevens
Closer – sevens
Chase The Kangaroo – Farewell To Juliet
I Am a Pilgrim - remixed by Schmiege
A Vegas Story - Herringostarr
Joel – Nato Vasquez
a movie thingy for Scenic Routes – Andrew Irwin
A Certain Love – Epistrophy
Miserable – Epistrophy
Built For Glory… - Theo
A Moment In Time - Nick
Pray Where.. or Breathe Deep - Alex

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 06-17-2006 16:29.

06-17-2006 09:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Still space for me doing "Pray where you are" or "Breathe deep"?

Alex

06-17-2006 14:14 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

sure!

06-17-2006 15:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

Count me in Big Grin

Alex

06-17-2006 15:32 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

The standard has been set!

I just heard a rough mix of Bullet Train by Steve Broderson.

Very nice!

Between this and Why Is the Devil Red by Dorfy we have a great start! Not to mention Cindy's voice on Slow Spin! Cool Cool Cool

The rest of you need to get busy! Happy

BD

06-22-2006 21:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

my partner-in-crime is in the ukraine for a week.....we begin recording when he returns.

06-23-2006 06:06 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

woo hoo!

Bullet Train - Steve Broderson

06-23-2006 08:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
herringostarr herringostarr is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-420.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2005

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
woo hoo!

Bullet Train - Steve Broderson

This guy has got some serious talent!

He sent me his "Non Prophet" disc a while back. Good stuff!

07-05-2006 05:21 herringostarr is offline Send an Email to herringostarr Search for Posts by herringostarr Add herringostarr to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

Wow! I just got a chance to listen to this. It is so good!

07-08-2006 08:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: The Great Lost Dogs (and related bands) Fan Tribute CD Project of 2006 (working title) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Oct 1 – release date

whew....i thought i was off track.....

i am recording rough versions to get to my other half, this week, we should have something for you next week, BD

07-10-2006 15:24 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

Right now I start working on the drum tracks for "Breathe deep" and "Pray where you are". I don't think I have rough mixes ready until Friday. But I promise to have both songs completely finished and sent to you on Aug 19. Most likely earlier.

Count me in for both songs.

By the way... do you want the finished songs in mastered versions (multiband compression, limiting, eq, etc.) or do you want to do the mastering yourself?

Alex

07-18-2006 03:16 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

RE: The Great Lost Dogs (and related bands) Fan Tribute CD Project of 2006 (working title) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

Oct 1 – release date

whew....i thought i was off track.....

i am recording rough versions to get to my other half, this week, we should have something for you next week, BD

ok Smile

07-18-2006 06:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
Right now I start working on the drum tracks for "Breathe deep" and "Pray where you are". I don't think I have rough mixes ready until Friday. But I promise to have both songs completely finished and sent to you on Aug 19. Most likely earlier.

Count me in for both songs.

By the way... do you want the finished songs in mastered versions (multiband compression, limiting, eq, etc.) or do you want to do the mastering yourself?

Alex

you're in! and the less I have to do the better! Tongue

I'll only mess it up Roll Eyes

Tongue

07-18-2006 06:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Great Lost Dogs (and related bands) Fan Tribute CD Project of 2006 (working title)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH