77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's R.I.P. (1982-2002) ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's R.I.P. (1982-2002) ??? 10 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
ok here's my suggestions...

Velvet Grace Land
Last Stop til Grace Land
Bottled Blues
Gospel Moon
Gospel Moons and Velvet Blues
Atomic Jesus Hits

and one more...

"45"

Was I ever on the inside?
03-14-2006 13:37 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Another one. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jesus,Elvis and an A-Bomb.

03-14-2006 13:41 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Rocks in your Head

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Blues, Balls, and A-Bombs

03-14-2006 13:44 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Blues, Balls and A-Bombs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why not just 'Blue Balls' Smile )

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
03-14-2006 13:50 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Rocks in your Head

RE: Blues, Balls and A-Bombs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Why not just 'Blue Balls' Wink

quote:

I thought of that but then I also thought of what you went through with the whole Pray Naked deal! Didn't know if you wanted to travel that road again! Wink

03-14-2006 13:52 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
TAR the Evil Eunuch
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-14-2006

RE: Blues, Balls and A-Bombs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

quote:

Hoyw abowet blue Bells xplod'd Tongue
03-14-2006 14:23 TAR the Evil Eunuch is offline Send an Email to TAR the Evil Eunuch Search for Posts by TAR the Evil Eunuch Add TAR the Evil Eunuch to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

quote:
Originally posted by TAR the Evil Eunuch
quote:

quote:

soem eunuchs r evil but alot of them r nice + luv aminals u sir r a menice!

03-14-2006 14:56 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Tor or TAR? the choice is yours Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

duckTor luv a menice?!? oh noooo.....tht's naught verry niece . for that u get a frowzy Confused

quote:
Originally posted by Tor The Magical Eunuch
quote:
Originally posted by TAR the Evil Eunuch
quote:

quote:

soem eunuchs r evil but alot of them r nice + luv aminals u sir r a menice!
03-14-2006 15:12 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

RE: Tor or TAR? the choice is yours Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
duckTor luv a menice?!? oh noooo.....tht's naught verry niece . for that sir u get a frowzy Confused

not u dr luv! taht terible tar is a menice! u r nice exsept wehn u r not nice but yr aslway niece!

03-14-2006 15:15 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

RE: Tor or TAR? the choice is yours Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
duckTor luv a menice?!? oh noooo.....tht's naught verry niece . for that u get a frowzy Confused
quote]

docter loev r u realley actualy taht tar? i thogt it was nailbag

03-14-2006 15:16 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

The only Tor I am is docTOR Baby

quote:
Originally posted by Tor The Magical Eunuch
quote:
quote]

docter loev r u realley actualy taht tar? i thogt it was nailbag
03-14-2006 18:49 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Call it TORnado and dedicate it to tor.

(Sorry--I thought I was unaffected by whatever fumes are drifting through this thread, but I was wrong.)

03-14-2006 19:07 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Why don't you do a studio recording of "Mary and the baby Elvis"? You could name the CD after that one and be full on topic. The 88 live version is great.

Alex

03-15-2006 01:36 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
Why don't you do a studio recording of "Mary and the baby Elvis"? You could name the CD after that one and be full on topic. The 88 live version is great.

Alex

I have always liked "Closer", off of the 88 cd, and would also put in a request for a studio version, but I don't mind having to go back to 88 to hear it!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-15-2006 06:00 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Rocks in your Head

I love this thread!

03-15-2006 07:48 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Shocked Somebody turn up the heat in that studio! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

quote:

Krazy Glue don' fix everything that shatters! Shocked

03-15-2006 07:51 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

RE: Somebody turn up the heat in that studio! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

quote:

Krazy Glue don' fix everything that shatters! Shocked

Tongue

03-15-2006 08:00 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Call it TORnado and dedicate it to tor.

(Sorry--I thought I was unaffected by whatever fumes are drifting through this thread, but I was wrong.)

pleas dr. loev pleaz? i wont b mad @ u no more if u call yr ablum tornado i pormise! Smile )

03-15-2006 08:17 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Closer Baby Elvis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Both of those songs (along with Wild Blue) were written as throwaways to fill out our 1987-88 stage show as we were playing in a lot of bars around that time and that's the kinda stuff people like to hear in bars. We would never re-record any of them -- they weren't that great to begin with and the live versions are more than representative (except for perhaps Wild Blue which could have blossomed in the studio but it was already dated when I wrote it since it was meant to be a tribute to early-70's vintage Dave Mason. He was a big influence on my playing during a critical growth period when I was still trying to get it together. His style was smooth, bluesy and more approachable than a lot of the harder guys of that era. I'm glad I went there Cool

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Alex

I have always liked "Closer", off of the 88 cd, and would also put in a request for a studio version, but I don't mind having to go back to 88 to hear it!!!
03-15-2006 09:06 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

RE: Tor or TARD? the choice is yours Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[quote]Originally posted by Doctor Love
The only Tor I am is docTOR Baby
quote]

Wah wah wahhhh.... Good one, docTOR. Don't want anyone gettin' the wrong ideas! Cool
03-15-2006 09:31 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » 77's R.I.P. (1982-2002) ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH