77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Love that Buttface Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love anybody's buttface Tongue

There's a place near Seattle that serves all of the Buttface beers on tap. They sell the t-shirts, mugs, glasses and the whole bit. It is pretty good stuff.
02-13-2006 14:32 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Tor has risen? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
i don't think i can hold hands with a former eunuch killer, even though he did resurrect the lad.

Whereabouts? On the Dorkboard? I can't bear to log into that Negative Fruit site again -- what an energy suck off our beloved board. Although honestly, it's probably better to isolate all the sickos into one place like that. Kinda like how Britian did with Australia all those many moons ago.

How's that for an incendiary thread-starter? Pleased
02-13-2006 14:35 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
Its Big Dork's board and Tor has quite the following there. He's got some weird obsession with Joey T. I admit Tor has me stumped although it is possible that its Alex/Driver/Sevens Big Grin I have another theory on Tor's identity and if its her I'm gonna be impressed Pleased

A HA!!! I knew this would come up in this thread........I am neither TOR nor EEVH........and I certainly would never use an alias to pose as Mike Mad

Mike poses just fine without my help Tongue

"On the catwalk he does his little dance on the catwalk"

Tongue

02-13-2006 14:37 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

RE: Tor has risen? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
quote:
i don't think i can hold hands with a former eunuch killer, even though he did resurrect the lad.

Whereabouts? On the Dorkboard? I can't bear to log into that Negative Fruit site again -- what an energy suck off our beloved board. Although honestly, it's probably better to isolate all the sickos into one place like that. Kinda like how Britian did with Australia all those many moons ago.

Mad HEY! Who you calling sicko!!! Mad

I'm not the guy who likes other peoples brownies Shocked

02-13-2006 14:44 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: Tor has risen? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

energy suck off!!!!

sounds like j77 to me.
Tongue

77s Board was an energy sucker of the damb
the lost dogs board.... never mind
dorfyland sucked energy from all the boards until the ultimate sucker sucked the life right out of us
NFP sucked up the leftovers from dorfyland and is starting to run dry...
Eventually all will come back to the 7s board where Suckyness Lives Forever!!! Right Nails?!

02-13-2006 18:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

man there's a whole lotta suckin going on

Was I ever on the inside?
02-13-2006 19:39 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:

energy suck off!!!!

sounds like j77 to me.
Tongue

dorfyland sucked energy from all the boards until the ultimate sucker sucked the life right out of us
Eventually all will come back to the 7s board where Suckyness Lives Forever!!! Right Nails?!

Bite me dork boy Mad
02-13-2006 20:11
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

i will stay at NFP dry or no as long as the eunuch killer promises to stay away.

i should have known that a man who could do such things to an ice cream cone was capable of anything, ANYTHING.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-13-2006 20:13 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

I will continue to visit the NFP cause I can chat with Carl from time to time, since he quit these other boards.
02-13-2006 20:19
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by j77

Bite me dork boy Mad

Pleased

02-14-2006 05:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I will give you till Valentines Day to have all the fun you want with this, but in the end you have to somehow prove that you're NOT Doctor by February 14 or I will have the Brothers Audiori go into the database and post your true identities, which would certainly take all of the fun out of this for you and me and everyone else. I love everyone here, including you idiots, but I will not let people's lives be ruined just for amusement.
This is not a joke. Wish it was.
Now go forth and let the fun and games begin

Confused

what did I miss, around HeRe Frown

p.s. it is February 14.
02-14-2006 06:56 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Love that Buttface Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I love anybody's buttface Tongue

There's a place near Seattle that serves all of the Buttface beers on tap. They sell the t-shirts, mugs, glasses and the whole bit. It is pretty good stuff.

Cool

02-14-2006 07:07 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia

I really thought that LuR KiNG was a continuation of DaLe, since they are both from Minneapolis and fashion their names the same with the CAPS and all. You can tell this person had too many aliases to keep track of since he couldn't even remember how to spell LuR KiNG. Tongue

YuP.
fyi, in CaSe Wink anyone cares... I am only DaLe LuR KiNG no one else...
02-14-2006 07:26 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:

energy suck off!!!!

sounds like j77 to me.
Tongue

When the negative suckyness leaves, it doesn't drain the energy from the original board it allows it to have energy. Cool
02-14-2006 08:51
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

I'd like to say that anyone who would use an alias to make him/herself out to be Mr. Roe (or any other band member on any other band's board) is an a-hole. I'm glad it was not done to be malicious. Seems as though no damage was done.

And by the way, I ate two homemade brownies at work this morning. I will most likely be visiting the toilet soon to release some other brownie related substance from an aforementioned hole.

Peace.

02-14-2006 09:01 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Rocks in your Head

I like the brownies that make you hungrier when you eat them.

02-14-2006 09:40 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BigDork
Happy Roy

Roll Eyes

02-14-2006 11:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

Obviously you have had them!

02-14-2006 12:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

i never have and i could give you those eyes.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-14-2006 12:55 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
i never have and i could give you those eyes.

RIGHT! You're probably high as a kite right now! Tongue

02-14-2006 12:59 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH