77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No brownie is safe anyways if Doctor is here.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-12-2006 21:01 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Dude, this is, like, f*****g horrible. Do you, like, hate Doctor or what? Crying

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Has Mike read the book of love
How can he claim faith in God above
His Bible talk, it makes me blow
He may be the king of rock and roll
But music will not save his soul
One day he'll roast and crackle real slow

Never fear, Doctor. A little Midol will put Bax as right as rain. Smile ) (I did impound his brownie, though.)

02-12-2006 21:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Dude, this is, like, f*****g horrible. Do you, like, hate Doctor or what? Crying

quote:
Has Mike read the book of love
How can he claim faith in God above
His Bible talk, it makes me blow
He may be the king of rock and roll
But music will not save his soul
One day he'll roast and crackle real slow

i love Doctor. i'm just out of my mind with dead eunuch grief i think.

02-12-2006 21:03 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love

quote:
i love Doctor. i'm just out of my mind with dead eunuch grief i think.

Well then, you need to summon the head of Tor back from his "Muddy" grave. I have the feeling that his Pappy has the power to bring him back from the 'dead poets society'.

I hereby summon Mudpap. Your servants can no longer stand the grief. They have suffered long enough. Can you make Tor to rise again on the Turd Gay?

What say ye? Baby
02-12-2006 21:23 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Radioactive Hatchling

i say you are the greatest, Dr. Love Tongue Big Grin Tongue

But, you didn't just summon Robin Williams to the board too, did you?

02-12-2006 21:54 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

i also say that if your "rising on the turd gay" Shocked Shocked quote inadvertantly makes its way to the editors at CCM, you may be banned from the hall of fame for several lifetimes. Wink

02-12-2006 22:02 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Mudpappy II Mudpappy II is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-566.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

quote:

I hereby summon Mudpap. Your servants can no longer stand the grief. They have suffered long enough. Can you make Tor to rise again on the Turd Gay?

What say ye? Baby

I, too, have been suffering in the wake of this terrible, terrible event.
To quote Jack Twist: "I wish I knew how to quit you!"
Big Grin

02-12-2006 23:50 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

ouch

02-13-2006 07:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mudpappy II

(I posted this elsewhere on the board, but it really belongs here)

It's amazing to me the way things work out. I planned this "Wait For It" thread awhile ago (Yes, I stole the title from BigDork) as a way of celebrating (?) my one year anniversary on the 77's message board. I was going to reveal all on this glorious day and then go gently into that good night. Coincidentally, Doctor Love has called for the heads of Tor The Magical Eunuch and Eddie Econoline Van Halen on this day as well. You could say it was Meant To Be...that the Cosmos are aligned....divine intervention.....or whatever. Here is the truth, finally!
I am (or have been) all of the following aliases over the past year:

Mudpappy
    Mudpappy II
    Eddie Econoline Van Halen
    RaySteele
    Tor The Magical Eunuch
    Marrón Pulgar
    LuRe KiNG
    Nana
    Scabhelmet (Lost Dogs board only)

There you go - mystery solved! Let me just say that I never meant to hurt anybody's reputation or feelings in any way while posing as these "people". I'm sorry that there has been serious negative impact because of these characters I created. It really has been fun (for me, at least), but right now is a good time to be silent - to "Go With God, but Go"...... (geez, am I dramatic enough?) Goodbye, everyone!

Wow, this is all so interesting. I had all of those pegged as the same person except for Scabhelmet (I've never really read any of his posts on the Dogs board) and LuR KiNG. That one was a complete surprise to me. I really thought that LuR KiNG was a continuation of DaLe, since they are both from Minneapolis and fashion their names the same with the CAPS and all. You can tell this person had too many aliases to keep track of since he couldn't even remember how to spell LuR KiNG. Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cynthia: 02-13-2006 07:56.

02-13-2006 07:54 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
LuRe KiNG LuRe KiNG is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-19-2005

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:

It's amazing to me the way things work out. I planned this "Wait For It" thread awhile ago (Yes, I stole the title from BigDork) as a way of celebrating (?) my one year anniversary on the 77's message board. I was going to reveal all on this glorious day and then go gently into that good night. Coincidentally, Doctor Love has called for the heads of Tor The Magical Eunuch and Eddie Econoline Van Halen on this day as well. You could say it was Meant To Be...that the Cosmos are aligned....divine intervention.....or whatever. Here is the truth, finally!

Mudpappy
    Mudpappy II
    RaySteele
    Tor The Magical Eunuch
    Marrón Pulgar
    LuRe KiNG
    Nana

There you go - mystery solved! Let me just say that I never meant to hurt anybody's reputation or feelings in any way while posing as these "people". I'm sorry that there has been serious negative impact because of these characters I created. It really has been fun (for me, at least), but right now is a good time to be silent - to "Go With God, but Go"...... (geez, am I dramatic enough?) Goodbye, everyone!

Wow, this is all so interesting. I had all of those pegged as the same person except for Scabhelmet (I've never really read any of his posts on the Dogs board) and LuR KiNG. That one was a complete surprise to me. I really thought that LuR KiNG was a continuation of DaLe, since they are both from Minneapolis and fashion their names the same with the CAPS and all. You can tell this person had too many aliases to keep track of since he couldn't even remember how to spell LuR KiNG. Tongue

To make matters more complicated, I am not at all the fella who goes by the handle LuR KiNG -- I am LuRe KiNG, this board's resident fishing aficionado. However, in real life, I ain't no more of a fisherman than I am a spliffhead. Sorry for the confusion, ma'am. Smile )

LuRe KiNG
02-13-2006 08:19 LuRe KiNG is offline Search for Posts by LuRe KiNG Add LuRe KiNG to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

What is a spliffhead?

02-13-2006 08:21 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
quote:

What say ye? Baby

I, too, have been suffering in the wake of this terrible, terrible event.
To quote Jack Twist: "I wish I knew how to quit you!"
Big Grin

Goodness!--I think we all need to hold hands in a circle and sing "We Are One in the Spirit". Lead it off whenever you're ready, Mud. And please don't go anywhere. Frown Smile Big Grin

02-13-2006 08:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

i don't think i can hold hands with a former eunuch killer, even though he did resurrect the lad.

02-13-2006 08:30 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Praying Naked

quote:
i don't think i can hold hands with a former eunuch killer, even though he did resurrect the lad.

It was Nana who killed Tor.

02-13-2006 08:44 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
Praying Naked

quote:
What is a spliffhead?

Mike thought that because Eddie Econoline Van Halen was a dope smoker, then I must be as well. I'm not. I'm not a fisherman, either.

02-13-2006 08:46 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by LuRe KiNG
quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:

Mudpappy
    Mudpappy II
    RaySteele
    Tor The Magical Eunuch
    Marrón Pulgar
    LuRe KiNG
    Nana

To make matters more complicated, I am not at all the fella who goes by the handle LuR KiNG -- I am LuRe KiNG, this board's resident fishing aficionado. However, in real life, I ain't no more of a fisherman than I am a spliffhead. Smile )

My mistake.

02-13-2006 09:34 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

This thread is ridiculous. Shocked
02-13-2006 09:45
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
This thread is ridiculous. Shocked

I can agree with that Pleased
02-13-2006 09:48
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: I Love Eddie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
....and Tor too, in his own "sick f**k" way.

Don't go Eddie and Tor! And, I never asked for identities -- only wanted my name cleared.

Damb, what have I done today......I'm gonna go off an eat an entire pan Buttface Brownies.. Crying

There is a place in Idaho that brews Buttface Ale. By the way it is very good beer!!!!!

02-13-2006 13:53 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Thumb Up! RE: I Love Eddie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
....and Tor too, in his own "sick f**k" way.

Don't go Eddie and Tor! And, I never asked for identities -- only wanted my name cleared.

Damb, what have I done today......I'm gonna go off an eat an entire pan Buttface Brownies.. Crying

There is a place in Idaho that brews Buttface Ale. By the way it is very good beer!!!!!

i have had that! good stuff! Pleased
can't find it in bottles to buy in a store though.... Frown

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
02-13-2006 14:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH