77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: I Love Eddie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Doin' ok. Cheatin' a lot, but I've lost a good five pounds so far. Upward and onward to teenage stardom! Pleased

Damb...I am gonna have to step it up and play catch up!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-10-2006 19:15 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
herringostarr herringostarr is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-420.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't care what happens in life...Some things are certain:

Paul Ruebens will always be Pee-Wee
Jim Varney - Ernest
Gary Coleman - Arnold
Clint Eastwood - Dirty Harry
Ron Howard - Opie
Mudpappy II - Eddie Econoline Van Halen

I'm crushed to now know "Eddie" is not real.

02-10-2006 21:21 herringostarr is offline Send an Email to herringostarr Search for Posts by herringostarr Add herringostarr to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by herringostarr
Mudpappy II - Eddie Econoline Van Halen

I'm crushed to now know "Eddie" is not real.

i am crushed to know that tor is not real....... Crying

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
02-10-2006 21:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, everybody.....
so....
what's going on?

Did I miss something?

Why's Dr. sobbing with brownie crumbs all over his face?

Who died? Confused

02-11-2006 07:19 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

It's really embarassing to sit in a swank coffee shop and laugh this hard.

02-11-2006 07:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
It's really embarassing to sit in a swank coffee shop and laugh this hard.

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-11-2006 08:39 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

man i got's to come here more often.......i missed all this fun!!

02-12-2006 08:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Tongue! How did I miss this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
Its Big Dork's board and Tor has quite the following there. He's got some weird obsession with Joey T. I admit Tor has me stumped although it is possible that its Alex/Driver/Sevens Big Grin I have another theory on Tor's identity and if its her I'm gonna be impressed Pleased

There are about four (or five, or whatever) regular "hers" here, O king--whom did you suspect?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 02-12-2006 19:48.

02-12-2006 19:08 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Didn't i post something here? Did the eunuch killer get out his big eraser?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-12-2006 19:46 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Alright already! i confess.

You mean this?

Was I ever on the inside?
02-12-2006 20:12 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Radioactive Crow

RE: How did I miss this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Its Big Dork's board and Tor has quite the following there. He's got some weird obsession with Joey T. I admit Tor has me stumped although it is possible that its Alex/Driver/Sevens Big Grin I have another theory on Tor's identity and if its her I'm gonna be impressed Pleased

There are about four (or five, or whatever) regular "hers" here, O king--whom did you suspect?

Why that would be the only her here I've met. Big Grin

02-12-2006 20:13 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
quote:

You mean this?

no

02-12-2006 20:28 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: How did I miss this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why that would be the only her here I've met. Big Grin

Why, that would be who I suspected that you suspected! Alas!--'taint me, O king. Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 02-12-2006 20:34.

02-12-2006 20:30 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought for sure either ^^ or bd was definitely tor until friday....

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 02-12-2006 20:32.

02-12-2006 20:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Radioactive Hatchling

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

A very short time ago..
I can still remember
How the painetry used to make me smile

Byb bye to that gonadless guy
The seventy-sevee played the heavy
And made our precious bird fly
Now all these threads will just be boring and dry
We'll no more chortle but forever sigh
We'll no more chortle but forever sigh

Has Mike read the book of love
How can he claim faith in God above
His Bible talk, it makes me blow
He may be the king of rock and roll
But music will not save his soul
One day he'll roast and crackle real slow

As we sing bye bye to that gonadless guy...

02-12-2006 20:42 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
quote:

You mean this?

no

This?

quote:
This is a pitiful attempt by Dr. Love to divert attention away from the notorious brownie incident.

02-12-2006 20:45 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Radioactive Hatchling

no

02-12-2006 20:47 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

this?

quote:
You wrong? This could be an historic event.

02-12-2006 20:56 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Doctor is here now, Bax. You really must be nice, or I will have to put your brownie back into the pan until tomorrow. Frown

02-12-2006 21:00 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love

Dude, this is, like, f*****g horrible. Do you, like, hate Doctor or what? Crying

quote:
Has Mike read the book of love
How can he claim faith in God above
His Bible talk, it makes me blow
He may be the king of rock and roll
But music will not save his soul
One day he'll roast and crackle real slow
02-12-2006 21:00 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH