77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: the "Negative Fruit" board?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
What and where the hell is that? I googled it and nothing came up

It's Dork's board that sucked the life out of the 77's board

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-10-2006 15:19 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: the "Negative Fruit" board?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
What and where the hell is that? I googled it and nothing came up

02-10-2006 15:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its Big Dork's board and Tor has quite the following there. He's got some weird obsession with Joey T. I admit Tor has me stumped although it is possible that its Alex/Driver/Sevens Big Grin I have another theory on Tor's identity and if its her I'm gonna be impressed Pleased

Was I ever on the inside?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 02-10-2006 15:42.

02-10-2006 15:23 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
OMG Tor could be a 'her'?!??!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please say it isn't so. That is gonna make this whole mess WAY worse! Shocked
02-10-2006 15:28 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
BigDork
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
Its Big Dork's board and Tor has quite the following there. He's got some weird obsession with Joey T. I admit Tor has me stumped although it is possible that its Alex/Driver/Sevens Big Grin I have another theory on Tor's identity and if its her I'm gonna be impressed Pleased

me too

I kinda don't want to know Tongue

what I do know is that t0r's ip address is not the same as anyone else on NFP board... So unless they always go to a library or someplace to post as t0r, it's not one of the regular posters there.

02-10-2006 15:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

This is a pitiful attempt by Dr. Love to divert attention away from the notorious brownie incident.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-10-2006 15:30 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

heh heh

so who is eddie?

squid? maybe

I always thought carl was Edd.

02-10-2006 15:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
ahhh...my brownie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Love that brownie!.....

I love anyone's brownie Tongue
02-10-2006 15:33 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Tongue! RE: OMG Tor could be a 'her'?!??!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

i believe tor is neutral in that area, good doctor.... Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
02-10-2006 15:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
BigDork
Happy Roy

and who wouldn't love brownies!

02-10-2006 15:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

RE: OMG Tor could be a 'her'?!??!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

i believe tor is neutral in that area, good doctor.... Big Grin

or neutered

02-10-2006 15:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mudpappy II Mudpappy II is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-566.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Ground Control, we have a problem. Word has it that there are a couple of individuals on our beloved board that have convinced themselves that Eddie Econoline and Tor the magical Retard are actually Doctor Love in disguise. Let it be known that this Doctor is all for fun and games, but will not be lowered to quite those depths. I need support here, because the individuals in question have fallen so far deep into this 'delusion' that.....well, let's just say that I am willing to expose both these aliases for the creeps they truly are UNLESS they can prove to all of us, without a shadow of a doubt, that they are not Doctor.

That is your mission, boys, and you need to accept it whether you want to or not. I will give you till Valentines Day to have all the fun you want with this, but in the end you have to somehow prove that you're NOT Doctor by February 14 or I will have the Brothers Audiori go into the database and post your true identities, which would certainly take all of the fun out of this for you and me and everyone else. I love everyone here, including you idiots, but I will not let people's lives be ruined just for amusement.

This is not a joke. Wish it was.

Now go forth and let the fun and games begin.

(I posted this elsewhere on the board, but it really belongs here)

It's amazing to me the way things work out. I planned this "Wait For It" thread awhile ago (Yes, I stole the title from BigDork) as a way of celebrating (?) my one year anniversary on the 77's message board. I was going to reveal all on this glorious day and then go gently into that good night. Coincidentally, Doctor Love has called for the heads of Tor The Magical Eunuch and Eddie Econoline Van Halen on this day as well. You could say it was Meant To Be...that the Cosmos are aligned....divine intervention.....or whatever. Here is the truth, finally!
I am (or have been) all of the following aliases over the past year:

Mudpappy
    Mudpappy II
    Eddie Econoline Van Halen
    RaySteele
    Tor The Magical Eunuch
    Marrón Pulgar
    LuRe KiNG
    Nana
    Scabhelmet (Lost Dogs board only)

There you go - mystery solved! Let me just say that I never meant to hurt anybody's reputation or feelings in any way while posing as these "people". I'm sorry that there has been serious negative impact because of these characters I created. It really has been fun (for me, at least), but right now is a good time to be silent - to "Go With God, but Go"...... (geez, am I dramatic enough?) Goodbye, everyone!

02-10-2006 15:42 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mudpappy II
Mudpappy
Mudpappy II
RaySteele
Marrón Pulgar
LuRe KiNG

[/list]
[/COLOR]

I've always known/suspected those. I am shocked at Tor. Good Job.

Was I ever on the inside?
02-10-2006 15:45 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
j77
unregistered

If mudpappys confession is true...wow what a let down. Confused
02-10-2006 15:47
Praying Naked

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:
Mudpappy
Mudpappy II
RaySteele
Marrón Pulgar
LuRe KiNG

[/list]
[/COLOR]

I've always known/suspected those. I am shocked at Tor. Good Job.

Thank you! Good times!

02-10-2006 15:48 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
Praying Naked

quote:
Originally posted by j77

How so?

02-10-2006 15:49 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by j77

why?

he's been one of the most creative posters we have had in a long time!

02-10-2006 15:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

How so?

Cause I never suspected you for Tor and Eddie. I knew you were a couple of the the others. You played your hand very well.

So how many hotmail accounts do you have? Big Grin
02-10-2006 15:51
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-513.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Thumb Up! RE: Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, well I have to say I enjoyed Eddie Econoline very much!
02-10-2006 15:53 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by j77

How so?

Cause I never suspected you for Tor and Eddie. I knew you were a couple of the the others. You played your hand very well.

So how many hotmail accounts do you have? Big Grin

the funny thing is....

do we know WHO mudpappy is? Shocked

really, I only know him as mudpappy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 02-10-2006 15:55.

02-10-2006 15:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH