77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » MICHAEL roe vs. MICHAEL pritzl » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MICHAEL roe vs. MICHAEL pritzl 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Provision National
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-187.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

MICHAEL roe vs. MICHAEL pritzl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fyi.

For this tour, we prefer for the guys to be referred to as Michael, not Mike.

End Transmission.

- pnb

experience the music.
11-06-2005 08:44 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Provision National: PNB Jesse Eubanks
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

picky, picky...... Big Grin

11-06-2005 08:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well on Thursday night I said

"hey Mike"

and both MICHAEL roe & MICHAEL pritzl turned and said "hey"

but they did refer to each other on stage as MICHAEL.
either that or they were just talking to themselves... or both.

11-06-2005 11:50 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: MICHAEL roe vs. MICHAEL pritzl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
fyi.

End Transmission.

- pnb

Roll Eyes
11-06-2005 17:43
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Sounds like PN needs to get the two Mikes to toe the line! Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, after all.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-06-2005 18:18 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Sounds like PN needs to get the two Mikes to toe the line! Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, after all.

That was mentioned in our church service last week, about rebellion.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-06-2005 18:41 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

do we have to capitalize MICHAEL when we refer to them?

Was I ever on the inside?
11-06-2005 20:11 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

the podcast interview is listed as mike roe vs mike pritzl Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 11-07-2005 00:23.

11-07-2005 00:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

and are they now ONE person?

11-07-2005 06:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

and are they now ONE person?

they are taking the "ONE name celebrity" thing one step further... Roll Eyes

11-07-2005 07:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: MICHAEL roe vs. MICHAEL pritzl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
fyi.

End Transmission.

- pnb

I gots one word I can think of for referring to this stupid post, but I won't post it here... Roll Eyes
11-07-2005 07:43
Provision National
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by Provision National

okay. the powers on high request the following:

roe prefers to be called MIKE. pritzl prefers to be called MICHAEL.

and yes, you must always type their name in capital letters.

you must also always pat your head as you say roe's name. you must rub your tummy as you say pritzl's name.

this thread is funny.

that is all.

- pnb

experience the music.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Provision National: 11-07-2005 09:25.

11-07-2005 09:11 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Provision National: PNB Jesse Eubanks
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Big Grin

11-07-2005 09:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

i would like to request that anybody who responds to me on this thread or who speaks to me at a Michael/Mike concert, refer to me as gEl. To acknowledge the capitalized E in your speech, you may simply pass me a Cheeto.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-07-2005 19:06 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
i would like to request that anybody who responds to me on this thread or who speaks to me at a Michael/Mike concert, refer to me as gEl. To acknowledge the capitalized E in your speech, you may simply pass me a Cheeto.

Big Grin

11-08-2005 13:14 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

quote:
fyi.

End Transmission.

- pnb

hey I paid the $8 I'll call them whatever I damn well please Red Face

Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sevens: 11-08-2005 13:18.

11-08-2005 13:17 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Mudpappy II Mudpappy II is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-566.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

I plan on attending the San Diego (La Mesa) show this Friday. I hope it's still going to happen -- the venue's website hasn't been updated since November of '03, I believe.

01-31-2006 23:33 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
Provision National
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by Provision National

i highly suggest you buy advance tickets. as of yesterday, it was nearly sold out.

- pnb

experience the music.
02-01-2006 04:09 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Provision National: PNB Jesse Eubanks
Praying Naked

quote:
i highly suggest you buy advance tickets. as of yesterday, it was nearly sold out.

- pnb

Oh, no -- really? I thought it was first-come, first served -- all tickets bought at the door. I'd better send an email to the church and find out what up.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mudpappy II: 02-01-2006 09:31.

02-01-2006 08:24 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
Praying Naked

quote:
Originally posted by Mudpappy II
quote:

- pnb

Oh, no -- really? I thought it was first-come, first served -- all tickets bought at the door. I'd better send an email to the church and find out what up.

Whew!

"Tickets are only being sold at the door. No worries about being sold out. The concert will be held in the fellowship hall. Enter through the glass doors on the south end of the building. We'll look forward to seeing you on Friday."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mudpappy II: 02-01-2006 09:31.

02-01-2006 09:25 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » MICHAEL roe vs. MICHAEL pritzl

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH