77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » L'Angelo Mysterioso » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page L'Angelo Mysterioso
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

L'Angelo Mysterioso Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thing has been on my mind ever since I got Fun With Sound. I searched the Forum and found one hit on 'L'Angelo'. So if this has been bantered about before, please forgive me.

As far as I know, L'Angelo makes an appearance on the Cream 'Goodbye' CD. That was, like, 1968. Soooooo ... I'm all confused because the L'Angelo I know passed away Nov. 29, 2001.

Hmmm ... could this be his evil twin?

10-04-2005 10:23 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: L'Angelo Mysterioso Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

somebody had to take his place eventually...
10-04-2005 14:59 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marrón Pulgar Marrón Pulgar is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-27-2005
Favorite 77s album: dwlis

RE: L'Angelo Mysterioso Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yo me pregunté también acerca de eso.

11-22-2005 10:35 Marrón Pulgar is offline Send an Email to Marrón Pulgar Search for Posts by Marrón Pulgar Add Marrón Pulgar to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Marrón Pulgar
Yo me pregunté también acerca de eso.

perdon me de donde eres Marron?

11-22-2005 10:45 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Marrón Pulgar Marrón Pulgar is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-27-2005
Favorite 77s album: dwlis

The heart is filled of the sadness.

01-24-2006 08:05 Marrón Pulgar is offline Send an Email to Marrón Pulgar Search for Posts by Marrón Pulgar Add Marrón Pulgar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » L'Angelo Mysterioso

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH