77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike Roe's double life! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe's double life!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Johnny Johnny is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-27-2004

RE: more proof Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
That's ridiculous!

=========
Nobody's fault but yours Michael
12-24-2005 00:48 Johnny is offline Send an Email to Johnny Search for Posts by Johnny Add Johnny to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Johnny: jklucas51
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Shampoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm a huge fan of Alberto VO-5, esp. the Strawberries & Cream. It's way cheap ($1.50 or less) and it makes your hair smell like that sweet strawberry drink with the same name that Starbucks makes.

My guess is that our Zep boys used VO-5 also since that was all the rage back in the 1960's.

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by sevens
more proof!

I wonder what shampoo Doc uses.
12-24-2005 11:02 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

RE: Shampoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
I'm a huge fan of Alberto VO-5, esp. the Strawberries & Cream. It's way cheap ($1.50 or less) and it makes your hair smell like that sweet strawberry drink with the same name that Starbucks makes.

My guess is that our Zep boys used VO-5 also since that was all the rage back in the 1960's.

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by sevens
more proof!

I wonder what shampoo Doc uses.

I knew you had a beauty secret you were keeping to yourself.

Smile

12-24-2005 11:10 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Mike Roe's double life!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH