77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Wow, this is complicated! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wow, this is complicated!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
QueenWoggy
unregistered
Wow, this is complicated! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This message board is confusing, and there's a lot going on here........I just tghought I'd visit cuz I like the 77's, but it's hard to figuure out who's talkig to who and stuff.

Long live the 77's!!!! They are so cool.

Hope you're all having a nice day!
07-11-2012 20:48
BillyFartsallot
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who are you talking to? What are you saying? Why is that watermelon there?
07-11-2012 21:06
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Watermelon?

07-12-2012 01:44 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I saw it as an interpretation of the Rorschach blots on the cover of the album.

07-12-2012 02:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
QueenWoggy
unregistered
ha ha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You guys are funny! I like funny people...............in fact, i adore them!

I don't like watermelon-flavored things, although I like watermelon. Isn't that weird? I think it's weird.

I think I need a new picture-thingy........whatdo they call them again> Aviators? Avalons? You know what I mean. lol.

Hvae a nice day!
07-12-2012 10:35
Unbalanced

All hail her highness, Queen Woggy!!

07-12-2012 10:39 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
QueenWoggy
unregistered

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

i'm tryin' to be incognito!
07-12-2012 10:52
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

RE: Wow, this is complicated! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't see how this is on-topic...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
07-12-2012 10:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Unbalanced

Is there a topic? Tongue

07-12-2012 11:48 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
BillyFartsallot
unregistered

It's topical - like your hemmoroid cream.
07-12-2012 11:54
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

There's somewhat of an argument for one of the ink blots looking a little like a hemorrhoid.

07-12-2012 12:28 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BillyFartsallot
unregistered

There's an argument for NailTitts looking like a hemmroid, too.
07-13-2012 09:33
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by BillyFartsallot
It's topical - like your hemmoroid cream.

Keep your hands offa my hemorrhoid cream. Go get your own, moocher! Tongue

07-13-2012 10:27 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by BillyFartsallot
There's an argument for NailTitts looking like a hemmroid, too.

Jealous

07-14-2012 06:38 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Wow, this is complicated!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH