77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs- We Like to Have Christmas question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs- We Like to Have Christmas question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Lost Dogs- We Like to Have Christmas question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Doctor Love,

One the Lost Dogs Christmas album, did you or one of the other Dogs sing 'White Christmas'? Was there someone or a style you were all trying to emulate in that song? Its a little different and I'm just really curious.

Thanks!

12-13-2010 12:49 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Cool RE: Lost Dogs- We Like to Have Christmas question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This has to be Mike and I put my vote in that it is based on the velvety smooth voice of the original singer, Bing Crosby, but please doctor, tell me if I'm wrong. This is the tune that is introduced by "this is gonna be the greatest Christmas ever. Just you wait and see"... right? Classic...
12-13-2010 14:09 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs- We Like to Have Christmas question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH