77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Michael Roe in the PNW » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Roe in the PNW
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Michael Roe in the PNW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all I want to thank all of you for your patience.

I have listed suggested dates for Michael Roe's PNW tour. As you probably know he is touring in support of his newly, hot-off-the-press album entitled "We All Gonna Face The Rising Sun." You will be provided with a promo photo, a press release and small downloadable tour poster.

We are open to house concerts as well as any other venue. If you would like to book a house concert, please send along a photo of the room, including the "stage area."

We are asking $400 + $150 (2 hotel room buy-outs @ $75/ea) plus minimal sound equipment. I will be traveling with Mike as road manager.

These dates work the best for us. Please try to get back to me as soon as you can. I know time is short.

8/14 - Fri Vancouver, WA (Portland area) TBA
8/15 - Sat (Private show in Portland, OR)
8/16 - Sun Seattle, WA TBA
8/17 - Mon (Spokane, WA area) -- Anybody??? Take the leap!
8/18 - Tues Bozeman, MT TBA
8/19 - Wed (Twin Falls, MT?)
8/20 - Thurs Boise, ID TBA

For those of you in California, we will be posting those available dates shortly.

Again, thank you so much for your patience and support!

Linda
--

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
07-19-2009 16:46 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: Michael Roe in the PNW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The following is the schedule for the PNW. I will be along, so please come out and say "hi!"

Fri - August 14th
8:00pm
Ripcord Studio
4009 E 18th St, Vancouver, WA 98661 (Portland, OR area)
More info: 360-326-3198
Tickets available through PayPal at LAMConcerts.com,
michaelroe.com and 77s.com

Sat - August 15th
PRIVATE
Portland, OR

Sun - August 16th
7:30pm
The Crocodile
2200 2nd Ave., Seattle, WA 98121
21+
More info: leconner24@hotmail.com
Tickets available through PayPal at LAMConcerts.com,
michaelroe.com and 77s.com

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s
07-31-2009 16:16 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Blackbird
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-31-2009

RE: Michael Roe in the PNW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome! I cannot wait for the Seattle show. It's been way too long since Mike has been up here.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Blackbird: 07-31-2009 20:07.

07-31-2009 20:06 Blackbird is offline Send an Email to Blackbird Search for Posts by Blackbird Add Blackbird to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Michael Roe in the PNW

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH