77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s store order » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s store order
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

77s store order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I ordered a couple of items from the 77s store yesterday, and they haven't showed up yet. I was just wondering why it's taking so long, I mean it's been like 24 hours and I still don't have my goods... Big Grin

j/k Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 77sfan: 05-07-2009 20:39.

05-06-2009 21:42 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'd be surprised how close to reality that is sometimes... Big Grin
05-06-2009 21:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by 77sfan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
05-07-2009 05:34 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

RE: 77s store order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77sfan
I'm mean ... Big Grin

Is this a Freudian slip that maybe you actually feel bad for the whole Pea thing?

Wink

I am so just kidding. The whole thing is disturbing, but entertaining. Big Grin

05-07-2009 06:05 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
You'd be surprised how close to reality that is sometimes... Big Grin

we've seen the posts here in the on-topic at least once a month or so...
i can only imagine how many more are sent in emails or pms... Shocked

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
05-07-2009 09:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

It kind of comes in waves. We'll go a long time without any... maybe months.. and then boom, we'll get hit with 5 or 6 all at once.
05-07-2009 09:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Well do your freaking jobs better then!!!!!!

Wink

Just kidding! It's all good! Big Grin

05-07-2009 11:13 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

You are such an assbite, Nailyourtits ~~ Roll Eyes

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
Sow Man.jpg

05-07-2009 11:56 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
You are such an assbite, Nailyourtits ~~ Roll Eyes

Thank you Doc.

That was a compliment; right?

Tongue

05-07-2009 19:05 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
77sfan 77sfan is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by 77sfan
RE: 77s store order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:
I'm mean ... Big Grin

Is this a Freudian slip that maybe you actually feel bad for the whole Pea thing?

Wink

What whole Pea thing? Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
05-07-2009 20:40 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:
I'm mean ... Big Grin

Wink

What whole Pea thing? Big Grin

I think she is referring to that time you had a "thing" for Pea.......

05-08-2009 06:19 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Audiori J
unregistered

My announcement thread about orders has nothing to do with this thread, I am just trying to get all of the order questions funneled into the same earhole.
05-08-2009 13:04
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s store order

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH