77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote '09 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone Vote '09
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Cornerstone Vote '09 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=85...DfgQaK6nA_3d_3d
12-21-2008 16:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Voted!

Michael Roe & The 77's Rock the Vote in '09!!! Cool

12-21-2008 17:15 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Vortexed!

12-22-2008 17:16 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Los Lonely Boys and Rober Randolph and The Family Band??

I am surprised to see them on the list.....would be great to see them both make it to C-Stone; but would they take the gig?

12-22-2008 17:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

i don't know about los lonely, but i bet robert randolph would take it......

he has CCM distribution for his stuff, too....

12-23-2008 05:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

I know Los Lonelys are pretty dedicated to their Catholic faith......it would be cool to see them there.......though I never go Roll Eyes

I still think Henry Garza is an amazing guitar player and Jojo is a great bass player.

12-23-2008 07:23 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

quote:
Originally posted by JR88
Los Lonely Boys and Rober Randolph and The Family Band??

I am surprised to see them on the list.....would be great to see them both make it to C-Stone; but would they take the gig?

first place I saw Robert Randolph was at C-stone back in '02, I believe that was the year.

~fph

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
12-23-2008 09:48 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

[quote]Originally posted by JR88
.......though I never go Roll Eyes

[quote]

Me too on this! I even lived in the Chicago area for most of my life.

After years of reading True Tunes magazine and all too, Cornerstone is kind of a utopian dream.

I need to find a youth group to chaparone someday!

12-23-2008 10:04 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote '09

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH