77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Canal Street Tavern show in Dayton, OH » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Canal Street Tavern show in Dayton, OH
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
horn4praiz horn4praiz is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-10-2008
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Canal Street Tavern show in Dayton, OH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This was my first time seeing the 77s - been a fan since the early 90s.

I was mos def NOT disappointed. I brought 3 friends who had never heard your music before and they are now hooked for LIFE!

Great show. Thanks for coming to Dayton. We're gonna bring even more people with us next time - hopefully you'll come back and visit again next year!
07-10-2008 16:03 horn4praiz is offline Send an Email to horn4praiz Homepage of horn4praiz Search for Posts by horn4praiz Add horn4praiz to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every time I hear about a show at Canal Street, I think of the "It's For You" album when Mike says, "Welcome to the most professional show in Dayton tonight". Classic.
07-10-2008 17:18 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
Every time I hear about a show at Canal Street, I think of the "It's For You" album when Mike says, "Welcome to the most professional show in Dayton tonight". Classic.

Me too. Happy

07-10-2008 18:46 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Question RE: Canal Street Tavern show in Dayton, OH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at the Cornerstone 2008 77s press conference the sound GuY was
playing this show through the sound system, does anyone HeRe have it
07-11-2008 05:53 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Working on it.

07-11-2008 07:41 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Canal Street Tavern show in Dayton, OH

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH