77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » 1-2-3..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1-2-3.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

1-2-3..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.....Boxset. Will this ever have a chance of seeing the light of day as a reissue or something. I miss mine like you wouldn't believe! My freaking ex-wife destroyed mine and it is gone forever. (Another story for never)
I remember buying it brand new at a local Christian Bookstore back in the day for $35 bones. I will never find it for that price again I know. I understand the originals are worth some bones. Couldn't the Doc and crew make some money on a re-issue of some sort?

04-21-2010 17:00 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Amadeus Amadeus is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-407.jpg

Registration Date: 12-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: 77s (1987)

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have an extra boxset but it doesn't have the book. Would you still be interested? Let me know.

"Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future" - Andrew Volpe
04-21-2010 18:55 Amadeus is offline Send an Email to Amadeus Homepage of Amadeus Search for Posts by Amadeus Add Amadeus to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What the scene Titterpated? I offered you a sweet deal on one 'o my archive copies with booklet in tow. Been holdin' it back for 'ya -- jez say when ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
Larrys band 1972.jpg

04-21-2010 19:07 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
What the scene Titterpated? I offered you a sweet deal on one 'o my archive copies with booklet in tow. Been holdin' it back for 'ya -- jez say when ~~

I do remember that Doc. Wasn't sure you still had it. Shoot me an email and let me know what we can work out. You know I want it. Email is dwtatt@gmail.com

04-22-2010 05:18 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

Copies?
As in more than one??
I would be interested if that's the case.
04-22-2010 17:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » 1-2-3.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH