77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Hardest Working Man In Show Business... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Hardest Working Man In Show Business...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

The Hardest Working Man In Show Business... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... is Doctor Love, hands down. 6 sets at Cornerstone, plus two press conferences. If Saturday June 28 is included, I saw him 7 times in 8 days.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MefLiszto: 07-07-2008 06:54.

07-06-2008 16:33 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by MefLiszto
RE: The Hardest Working Man In Show Business... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
I saw him 7 times in 8 days.

He just can't seem to get rid of me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MefLiszto: 07-07-2008 06:54.

07-06-2008 16:34 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...the fan that just won't go away? Wink

07-07-2008 10:32 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: The Hardest Working Man In Show Business... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
I saw him 7 times in 8 days.

and got to see/hear "The Lust" half of those times Pleased

No matter what anyone else would say, I could listen to that song over and over. I would of course like to hear "nowhere else" though.

and last year he was working for a little extra cash by being a guitar tech Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

MichaelIwouldratherbe

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God-rules: 07-07-2008 10:43.

07-07-2008 10:42 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Hardest Working Man In Show Business...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH