77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » How close » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How close
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

How close Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are the fires of Cali. to Mike and Co. and any others on here?
10-23-2007 11:47 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: How close Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nick
are the fires of Cali. to Mike and Co. and any others on here?

was just coming to ask this.....

mike's in sacramento, yes?

not sure about terry, rob, et al....

10-23-2007 11:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Los Angeles & San Diego, roughly

10-23-2007 12:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Los Angeles & San Diego, roughly

orange county, where most of Da lives.... is in between those 2 counties...
prayers..

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
10-23-2007 12:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many prayers...

10-23-2007 13:57 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Indeed...

(NBC news is saying that the wildfires could be caused by global warming Roll Eyes .)

10-23-2007 16:45 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

NBC News is overrated.

10-23-2007 20:34 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Too "liberal" for you Pea? Roll Eyes

10-24-2007 06:09 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by nick

A lot of the guys from the Violet Burning are also in that area or have connections to the area

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...logID=321820266
10-24-2007 08:58 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

and northern records, knott, etc, etc...

10-24-2007 09:05 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Terry is in San Jose now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry's moved back to the Bay Area but there's still Rob Watson, Ed McTaggart and others down in SoCal. Also Stunt Records and longtime pal Tom Gulada is right there in San Diego. My parents and other family members are in Murrieta and Menifee but they are all safe.

Old Exit Records pal Robert Vaughn is in Malibu -- guess I need to give him a call

Oh gosh, I nearly forgot about Tor!! Any news?Shocked
10-26-2007 03:07 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006

RE: Terry is in San Jose now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Terry's moved back to the Bay Area but there's still Rob Watson, Ed McTaggart and others down in SoCal. Also Stunt Records and longtime pal Tom Gulada is right there in San Diego. My parents and other family members are in Murrieta and Menifee but they are all safe.

Old Exit Records pal Robert Vaughn is in Malibu -- guess I need to give him a call

Holding tight to Nana, I'm sure. And drinking lots of grape juice.

10-26-2007 08:05 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Terry is in San Jose now Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

A good question--does anyone have an answer?

11-02-2007 19:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Pearl Before Swine

images/avatars/avatar-516.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

quote:

Tor good. fire not come to close but close enugh. nana + me didnt have 2 eveacuate but we pack up photos jsut in case. this is old news now (2 mos late) of cours but tahnks everone 4 ur concerned.

12-17-2007 18:39 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » How close

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH