77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Roesbuds? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roesbuds?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bob Lawbob Bob Lawbob is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-31-2007
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Roesbuds? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there any way that I could get Roesbuds still? I know it has been a long time since it's release but I would like to have an original copy.
03-26-2008 20:49 Bob Lawbob is offline Send an Email to Bob Lawbob Search for Posts by Bob Lawbob Add Bob Lawbob to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Roesbuds? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check your private messages -- Doctor will tell you how ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
77s.jpg

03-26-2008 21:47 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rosebud.
03-29-2008 06:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Roesbuds?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH