77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Extra copy of Eighty Eight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Extra copy of Eighty Eight
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Extra copy of Eighty Eight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey...
I have a copy of "Eighty Eight" that I might be willing to part with, because I have the reissue, which makes the original redundant. So, I have two questions:

1) How much is it worth?

2) Would anyone be interested?

I'd rather sell it to someone here than on e-bay, because I know anyone who is here who would want it does not have it and would appreciate it!

10-09-2007 20:42 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You could probably peg $30-40 on ebay. Just guessing. Both versions of "88" seem to be rare enough that price is a bit higher, although nowhere near as high as the 1-2-3 Boxset.

I have the original "88" release, signed by Mike, Mark Leonhardt, and Mark Harmon, from Cstone '90. Aaron Smith, unfortunately, was out of sight.
10-10-2007 12:04 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Thread Starter Thread Started by MarkyMark77
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't dig it out, but I think mine is signed, too. Most of my 7's/Dogs discs are signed.

10-10-2007 14:28 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
You could probably peg $30-40 on ebay. Just guessing. Both versions of "88" seem to be rare enough that price is a bit higher, although nowhere near as high as the 1-2-3 Boxset.

I picked up my copy of the original off ebay two years ago for $18 plus shipping, so I think 30-40 might be a little high. I haven't really paid that much attention, but last time I saw it several months ago, I think it went for mid 20's plus shipping
10-10-2007 18:27 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

quote:
Originally posted by zing
quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0

I picked up my copy of the original off ebay two years ago for $18 plus shipping, so I think 30-40 might be a little high. I haven't really paid that much attention, but last time I saw it several months ago, I think it went for mid 20's plus shipping

Yeah, I wasn't sure what they were going for. Like I said, just a guess.
10-16-2007 14:33 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Extra copy of Eighty Eight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH