77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. Oct. 13, 2007 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. Oct. 13, 2007
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. Oct. 13, 2007 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lo-Fidelity Presents:
Mike Roe - solo & acoustic
Saturday, October 13, 2007, 7:00 pm (doors 6:30pm, show 7pm)
East Troy WI. (53120)
$20 [plus a $1 per ticket PayPal charge fee ]

Mike will perform an intimate acoustic house concert. Limited to 40 seats, this concert will take place in the basement studio/rehearsal space in the host's home. All proceeds go to Mike Roe. (Please note: due to the limited nature of this event, no refunds can be given on unused or cancelled tickets.) Once your tickets are purchased you will receive confirmation from Lo-Fidelity within 48 hours and further information about the show...(including show address, etc.) Your PayPal confirmation receipt will be your ticket. Please bring it to the show.

Due to the size of the space, audio and video recording devices will NOT be allowed. Cameras are welcome, but NO flash photography in the room.

Hope you can make it....

Buy your tickets here:

http://www.lo-fidelity.com/roeshow

jeffrey k.

For more information, contact jeffrey @ lo-fidelity.com

09-25-2007 15:43 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

RE: Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. Oct. 13, 2007 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeffrey, are you going to record this show?

~Saint Augustine~
09-25-2007 16:55 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Mr. Magoo

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
RE: Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. Oct. 13, 2007 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77sfan

Yeah....but in a totally casual sense....meaning that there are no plans for it. If it ended up being cool then maybe Mike would want us to do something with it. The room is already set for it, so it makes sense to roll tape on the show and see what happens.

jeffrey k.

09-25-2007 17:35 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:

Yeah....but in a totally casual sense....meaning that there are no plans for it. If it ended up being cool then maybe Mike would want us to do something with it. The room is already set for it, so it makes sense to roll tape on the show and see what happens.

jeffrey k.

Cool

09-25-2007 20:25 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really wish I could make this show, with the recent house purchase, I'm sure my wife will not be too keen on spending $40 plus gas. Frown Frown

09-26-2007 06:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Mr. Magoo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JR88
I really wish I could make this show, with the recent house purchase, I'm sure my wife will not be too keen on spending $40 plus gas. Frown Frown

Hmmm....well....maybe you could come alone....or see if Squid will go and bribe him to drive with pizza or something.... Big Grin Wink

No....really I totally understand. It would be cool if you and your wife (and Squid too) could all make it though.

jeffrey k.

09-26-2007 08:24 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
quote:

Hmmm....well....maybe you could come alone....or see if Squid will go and bribe him to drive with pizza or something.... Big Grin Wink

No....really I totally understand. It would be cool if you and your wife (and Squid too) could all make it though.

jeffrey k.

LOL....squid's not much for roadtrips.....

but I know the dogs are always around my area summertime....so we'll catch them then Cool

09-26-2007 10:35 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

[
quote:
but I know the dogs are always around my area summertime....so we'll catch them then Cool

Don't hold your breath. This next year will hopefully offer something quite different. News at 11. Cool

Linda
09-26-2007 19:10 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
[
quote:

Don't hold your breath. This next year will hopefully offer something quite different. News at 11. Cool

Linda

don't do me like that Linda Mad

Crying Crying Crying tell me the news!!! Crying Crying Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Wink Wink Wink Wink

09-27-2007 07:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
[
quote:

Linda

don't do me like that Linda Mad

Crying Crying Crying tell me the news!!! Crying Crying Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Wink Wink Wink Wink

hopefully she means the 77s and/or the swirling eddies will be playing instead of the dogs.....
hopefully? Frown

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
09-27-2007 09:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
77sfan 77sfan is a male

quote:
quote:

jeffrey k.

It would be cool if Mike ended up wanting to do something with it. If not I smell a sweet boot! Cool

~Saint Augustine~
09-29-2007 16:41 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
Hope you can make it....

I will not be there... next time.
Jeffery k. & all - HaVe a GooD oNe Cool

I wear size 10... in CaSe there is a BooT...
10-01-2007 08:05 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

Lo-Fidelity presents: The 77's "99" live EP....

Recorded while on tour in 1999, Lo-Fidelity is proud to offer this 4 song live EP pulled directly from the archives of Dr. Love.

But there's a catch....(isn't there always a catch?)

This EP is limited edition - to the tune of 40 copies.

The track-list for "99" is as follows:

Flowers In The Sand
Outskirts
The Stellazine Prophecy
Snowblind

(The band for this tour was Mike Roe, Mark Harmon, Bruce Spencer, and Scott Reams.)

So how do (40 of you) get one?

There are 2 ways.....the first is to come to Mike's solo concert on 10/13/07 in East Troy WI. Buy an advance ticket, and get the EP at the show as part of the price of your ticket, courtesy of Lo-Fidelity and the 77's.

The second way is for a few die-hard fans and collectors who can't make the show, but will want to have this EP. You can buy a ticket to the show....and we will send you the EP starting 10/15/07. Your ticket for the show will be donated to someone in the southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois area that maybe has never seen Mike play, but would like to....or maybe someone short on cash who would like to make the show, but otherwise can't....whatever the case, your ticket will be put to good use....maybe it will help make a new fan.

All of the ticket/EP ordering info can be found at this link:

THE SHOW & EP ARE SOLD OUT

(Please pay close attention to the ordering options. One way of purchase will be for tickets and the EP for those that can make it to the concert, while the other will be for the EP and donating your ticket for another to attend. Use the "just the disc, please" ordering button if you aren't coming to the show.)

Please note, if you purchased a ticket prior to today, you are already getting the EP! We have your info, and your ticket and EP are accounted for.

Thanks as always for supporting independent music, and we look forward to seeing you at the show.

jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 10-05-2007 09:47.

10-04-2007 18:33 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

So, there is now way I'm gonna make this show, so the only way I can get this EP is to shell out $21 for four songs?

~Saint Augustine~
10-04-2007 20:40 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

quote:
So, there is now way I'm gonna make this show, so the only way I can get this EP is to shell out $21 for four songs?

77sfan: C'mon, do it for love. Cool

I shelled it out. I know it's a lot of $$ for one EP, but I'm thinking of it as a way to support Mike and the 77's and maybe even help "someone new" or who wouldn't otherwise be able to go make it to the show.

Jim
10-05-2007 09:15 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. Oct. 13, 2007

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH