77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » My 'official' 77s DVD review » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My 'official' 77s DVD review
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

My 'official' 77s DVD review Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all, I wrote a review of the dvd for www.decapolis.com, as well as www.anitmusic.com. The review is up already over at Decapolis, which you can read here:

http://decapolis.com/music_/pages/77s-DVD.shtml
08-26-2006 19:49 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey TJ.......my only comment would be that this line makes it sound like the band is gone:

"The DVD ends nicely with a few Seattle performances with the last lineup of the band which included Mike Roe, Mark Harmon, Bruce Spencer, and Scott Reams."

i had a similar issue with my review, which i had to change..... Big Grin

other than that...great review! i agree completely.

08-26-2006 20:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finally just ordered mine thru the 77's web store.

Can't wait 'til it arrives!!!

Cool

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
08-26-2006 20:20 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Thread Starter Thread Started by TJ 2.0
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
hey TJ.......my only comment would be that this line makes it sound like the band is gone:

"The DVD ends nicely with a few Seattle performances with the last lineup of the band which included Mike Roe, Mark Harmon, Bruce Spencer, and Scott Reams."

i had a similar issue with my review, which i had to change..... Big Grin

other than that...great review! i agree completely.

good point. i'm going to edit that, as i didn't mean it to sound that way (as i'm sure was the case with your review as well). Big Grin
08-26-2006 20:36 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » My 'official' 77s DVD review

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH