77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Request for DVD video single » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Request for DVD video single
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jason
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Request for DVD video single Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was watching the music videos 77s DVD the other day and was thinking it'd be nice to have a new music video.

I haven't any idea what it would cost to make a modest music video, but I think it would be really cool if a DVD video single was made when the next album comes out. I'd snap it right up.
06-05-2007 06:03 jason is offline Send an Email to jason Search for Posts by jason Add jason to your Buddy List
Scoller Scoller is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-217.jpg

Registration Date: 04-27-2007
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always thought it would be cool just to film the band in the studio performing a song and use it as a video. A lot of bands do that these days. Couldn't cost too much to make.
06-05-2007 16:34 Scoller is offline Send an Email to Scoller Search for Posts by Scoller Add Scoller to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Request for DVD video single

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH