77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe vs Pritzl 11-5-2006 Mpls » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe vs Pritzl 11-5-2006 Mpls
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! Roe vs Pritzl 11-5-2006 Mpls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roe vs Pritzl 2006
11.5 (Sun) Minneapolis, MN @ The Fallout

WoW Cool this show was twice as GooD as round 1 Cool

I hope there is a round 3.
11-06-2006 08:03 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sunshine Down & Do it for Love Cool were very GooD

HUMM, Do you love me? & More Smile Were Awesome!

the Banter this round was very funny Big Grin
one time when Mike had his patented Two Capo ® thing going,
Pritzl put a third one on Roe's guitar neck...
GooD TiMeS.
Mike Roe's Guitar work was Fantastic.

* I Can't Get Over It * was the highlight for me Happy
Oh erase it!
Erase!
Erase!

I saw no cameras or Tape recorders this time around... Frown

of course I was in the Front Pleased so I may have missed some stuff...

FYI
Mike Pritzl has a New band he recently formed with a few of his BuDs
they are the Found CaTs http://www.thefoundcats.com/ Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LuR KiNG: 11-06-2006 12:46.

11-06-2006 10:25 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

link doesn't work Crying Crying

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 11-06-2006 11:07.

11-06-2006 11:07 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

I had permission to tape on November 3 from the audience, so I did.

Just to let you know.

11-06-2006 16:01 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
mini micro
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-365.jpg

Registration Date: 11-04-2006

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HEY! They didn't play Sunshine Down at the Aurora show!! Mad

I want me money back! Crying

Tongue

11-06-2006 18:01 mini micro is offline Send an Email to mini micro Search for Posts by mini micro Add mini micro to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Yeah, no "Sunshine Down". I guess I'll just have to quit my ministry and go on every show of the tour.

11-06-2006 18:09 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
Yeah, no "Sunshine Down". I guess I'll just have to quit my ministry and go on every show of the tour.

Would that be a big problem?

Michaelcurious

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
11-07-2006 05:05 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG
Thumb Up! RE: Roe vs Pritzl 11-5-2006 Mpls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so Round Two (first leg) is over. . .

how did it all go, Mike ?
11-20-2006 07:49 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Good show.
02-13-2007 12:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Roe vs Pritzl 11-5-2006 Mpls

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH