77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » "Wild Blue" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Wild Blue"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

"Wild Blue" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Such a badass song.

02-24-2007 20:01 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: "Wild Blue" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed....one of my favorites...

jeffrey k.

02-25-2007 00:05 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: "Wild Blue" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't remember where it was posted, but I believe that Mike had somewhat referred to it as a "throw away" song.

I also dig that tune.

edit...

gotta like that search function...

http://www.seventysevens.com/wbb2/thread...3508#post113508

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 77 bc: 02-25-2007 11:41.

02-25-2007 11:39 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I can't remember where it was posted, but I believe that Mike had somewhat referred to it as a "throw away" song.

if I were ever in charge of making an official 77s "best of" comp, Mike would probably hate me. Smile

02-25-2007 14:06 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same here. I am sure he would hate me for my picks!
02-27-2007 06:24 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:

if I were ever in charge of making an official 77s "best of" comp, Mike would probably hate me. Smile

I am probably in that boat with you.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-27-2007 20:20 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He would like mine.

03-06-2007 10:35 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit

quote:
Originally posted by bubbaepp
He would like mine.

Not if it doesn't have "Unbalanced" on it.

03-06-2007 11:15 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

wild blue is an awesome song...one of my top ten songs by the 77s

03-06-2007 12:42 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:

It's a great song.

I love "And Your Bird Can Sing" by The Beatles.
Lennon called that a "throw away" song.
Go figure.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-18-2007 10:43.

03-18-2007 10:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Of course I love the "b" sides of 45s! Big Grin
03-18-2007 10:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
waterdog waterdog is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-26-2005
Favorite 77s album: late

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
quote:
Originally posted by bubbaepp
He would like mine.

Not if it doesn't have "Unbalanced" on it.

Man I like that song

03-29-2007 14:44 waterdog is offline Send an Email to waterdog Search for Posts by waterdog Add waterdog to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Most def. Wild Blue rules. Cool

06-16-2007 11:51 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » "Wild Blue"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH