77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Doctor Love! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Doctor Love! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
matt_nightingale matt_nightingale is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 05-06-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Happy Birthday, Doctor Love! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We love you, Michael Roe... Happy Birthday to you!
10-12-2006 08:55 matt_nightingale is offline Send an Email to matt_nightingale Homepage of matt_nightingale Search for Posts by matt_nightingale Add matt_nightingale to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Doc! i said the same thing to that oil lamp in the bathroom this morning.

And thanks be to God for bringing you to earth.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-12-2006 09:04 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool HaPPY BiRTHDaY !!! Cool
10-12-2006 09:15 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

Here's a big Happy Birthday! Looking forward to seeing you and Pritzl in Dayton and Cincinnati (and possibly Lancaster, PA).

God Bless,

Darin DePew

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MefLiszto: 10-12-2006 09:51.

10-12-2006 09:50 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you have a great day.

10-12-2006 09:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Cragstar Cragstar is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-227.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Ping Pong over the Abyss

Happy birthday to you
You post in a zoo
their just a bunch of monkeys
and they think like them too

and many moooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeee!!!!!! Big Grin

My Space
10-12-2006 10:02 Cragstar is offline Send an Email to Cragstar Search for Posts by Cragstar Add Cragstar to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Happy Birthday, Doctor Love!

10-12-2006 13:04 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

Happy Birthday to Mike and my dad!

Two great guys both named Michael, one great day. Coincidence? I think not! Big Grin

May your day be blessed, Mike!

Cheers,
Michael III

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77
10-12-2006 14:05 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Linda Linda is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

There's lots of folks out there who are really glad that there's a Michael Roe in this world...and I'm one of 'em. A very happy birthday to you, Doc!

10-12-2006 14:38 Linda is offline Send an Email to Linda Search for Posts by Linda Add Linda to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

I also belong to those that Linda spoke of.

Happy Birthday Mike Roe!

Alex

10-12-2006 14:43 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Some KMAX Wisdom 4 U, Doc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seemed like a pertinent birthday message:

"so give it all you got now
give it all for free
give it everything you want
but live for eternity

shake it up for penance
shake it up for lent
shake it anyway you want to people
in the end

everytime i try to get off
i end up getting right back on
and if its right
and if its wrong
its just a merry-go-round

so give it all away now
give it up for free
cause everything you got
is gonna leave you eventually

you shake it up for breakfast don't you?
shake, shake it up for tea
shake it anyway you want
your here for eternity

everytime i try to get off
i end up getting right back on
and if its right
and if its wrong
and this is the way of it
i cannot get out of this
its the royal path of life

so give it all you got now
give it up for free
yeah you know people
were gonna live for it, you and me
i know we got the answers
i know what its gonna be
i know, i know, i know, i know that i don't know

everytime i try to get off ( and im trying to get off this train, i'm trying to get off it now)
i end up getting right back on (dont you know its right)
and if its right (i know i know)
and if its wrong ( i dont know)
and this is the way of it
no way to get out of this
its the royal path of life. "

10-12-2006 16:36 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
David G David G is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-01-2004

Smile Happy B Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike, your music has kept me sane for many years. You have cheered me up and made me sad. Your music has been a gift, given freely to all of us. Today, on your birthday, my gift to you is the knowledge that everyday your music is played by me for someone else to hear in hopes that the very gift I have been recieving for all these years will become some elses.

God bless you Mike Roe.

10-12-2006 18:37 David G is offline Send an Email to David G Search for Posts by David G Add David G to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006

I'm confused... Is this the "official" kiss Mike's butt thread or is that the other one... I kissed his butt in that thread, but I'm wondering if I should kiss it here, too.

10-12-2006 18:51 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

quote:
Originally posted by snowblind
I'm confused... Is this the "official" kiss Mike's butt thread or is that the other one... I kissed his butt in that thread, but I'm wondering if I should kiss it here, too.

You can kiss his ass in whatever thread you choose! Tongue

10-12-2006 19:17 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Radioactive Hatchling

It would be in very bad taste to kiss it in one of the prayer threads.

10-13-2006 00:34 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.

I think it would taste badly no matter the location.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nailtatt: 10-13-2006 06:22.

10-13-2006 06:22 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by snowblind

My thoughts exactly!!!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-13-2006 07:29 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Not my ass, Ass! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got a sweet ass, Nailsweat, so don't you be dissin' my derriere or I be sittin' on your face soon to show you what it's LIKE Shocked

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

10-13-2006 09:03 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

I could have gone all day without that image in my head....

10-13-2006 09:12 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

RE: Not my ass, Ass! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
I got a sweet ass, Nailsweat, so don't you be dissin' my derriere or I be sittin' on your face soon to show you what it's LIKE Shocked

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Doc! Tongue I have never personally noticed your ass!

10-13-2006 09:20 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Doctor Love!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH