77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs at Cstone 04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs at Cstone 04
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Lost Dogs at Cstone 04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The guys performed a great show at Cstone.. probably one of
the best Dogs shows I've seen. They seemed to be in a particularly
good mood.. MUTT went over pretty well with the crowd as well.

We're still recovering from the fest and the trip.. probably
post some more soon. Anyone else get any pictures?
Did anyone get the set list?

We'd appreciate some video too, we worked through the show.
07-05-2004 12:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

RE: Lost Dogs at Cstone 04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did get a boot video of the show, but for some reason, there is some garble across the bottom during the entire tape. I think that might have been due to the rain during Blindside's set at mainstage. I can still probably make some screen snaps. I did a bit of zooming and panning during the shoot.
07-06-2004 20:42 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

RE: Lost Dogs at Cstone 04 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
I did get a boot video of the show, but for some reason, there is some garble across the bottom during the entire tape. I think that might have been due to the rain during Blindside's set at mainstage. I can still probably make some screen snaps. I did a bit of zooming and panning during the shoot.

Can you post any screen snaps of the Blindside footage, also?

Or PM it to me?

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
07-06-2004 21:17 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Lost Dogs at Cstone 04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH