77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New releases from Lo-Fidelity....(Lost Dogs DVD) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New releases from Lo-Fidelity....(Lost Dogs DVD)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

New releases from Lo-Fidelity....(Lost Dogs DVD) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Available December 1, 2006
The Lost Dogs ...Via Chicago... (all we left unsaid) DVD/CD set
This limited edition DVD/CD set (1000 copies) is the sequel to the first “Via Chicago” DVD, which was originally released in 2003. Like the original, the footage is presented in both black & white and color and features the 6 songs left off of the original DVD as well as previously unreleased Lost Dogs interview and Chicago footage. Via Chicago... (all we left unsaid) has been edited in similar fashion as the original, making for both a touching and entertaining DVD release. As with the original, we are happy to offer a bonus audio CD of the featured songs on the DVD. The DVD/CD track-list is as follows: Rebecca Go Home, Dust On the Bible, Three Legged Dog, Real Men Cry, Be My Hiding Place, and Golden Dreams.
Internet ordering price: $12.00 plus shipping.
Available from www.lo-fidelity.com , www.thelostdogs.com and in limited numbers at Lost Dogs tour dates.

Available December 1, 2006
Terry Scott Taylor—Songs For The Day After Christmas (limited edition re-release)
Originally released in 2002, this 5 song EP features all original Terry Taylor Christmas songs and is sure to please even the most casual Terry Taylor fan. Rob Watson (Daniel Amos, The Swirling Eddies) assisted Terry in the recording of the EP, (as he did on “Little, big”) and the EP has a remarkable continuity with Terry’s Little, big and Avocado Faultline. Only 100 copies of this re-release are being made available. Each copy has been numbered, signed by Terry, and personalized with the message “Peace!” To set it further apart from the original, the CD disk art has been updated for the 2006 Christmas release and silkscreened in vibrant Christmas red. Once they are gone....they are gone!
Internet ordering price: $20.00 plus shipping.
Available from www.lo-fidelity.com , www.danielamos.com and in limited numbers at Lost Dogs tour dates.

Available Now
77’s “DVD”
Over 20 years in the making, 14 years in the planning, and 15 months in production...Lo-Fidelity and the 77’s are proud to announce the 77’s DVD. This 2 DVD set contains the 7 official videos, rare studio & promo footage, Mike as Elvis, the legendary “Safe As Milk” Cornerstone ‘97 performance, an entire DVD of live 77’s footage spanning 17 years of performances, a booklet with extensive liner notes & photos from Mike....and all of it coming in at just minutes shy of 3 hours of footage!! This DVD is a must for every 77’s fan! Please check lo-fidelity.com or 77s.com for full track-list.
Internet ordering price: $25.00 plus shipping.
Available from www.lo-fidelity.com , www.77s.com and in limited numbers at Lost Dogs tour dates.

Thanks again for listening....
jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 11-29-2006 17:02.

11-27-2006 09:15 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Smile I ordered MiNe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

12-01-2006 07:13 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me too, just 1 minute ago! Big Grin

12-01-2006 10:05 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! I WaTCHeD MiNe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG

NiCe, Thanks Lo-Fi & LD Smile
12-08-2006 17:53 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: I WaTCHeD MiNe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

NiCe, Thanks Lo-Fi & LD Smile

I watched mine last nite.

Dust On The Bible is very funny.

As always, great job.....jeffery k.

12-09-2006 09:52 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New releases from Lo-Fidelity....(Lost Dogs DVD)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH