77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Looking for DVD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for DVD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Geoff Geoff is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-21-2008

Looking for DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm desperate to get a copy of the DVD. It's not available at the online store, and I can't find used copies for sale online. Can anyone hook a brother up? I swear I'll buy it if it's re-released. Hell, I'll buy two copies. I'm willing to pay or trade or whatever. You can email me.

Thanks!
08-21-2008 22:36 Geoff is offline Send an Email to Geoff Search for Posts by Geoff Add Geoff to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try contacting jeffrey k at lo-fidelity records, he might? be able to help you out.

jeffrey@lo-fidelity.com

08-22-2008 06:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

Me Three! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeffrey & all Sevens fans,

To quote the late, great Smiths, "Please, please, please, let me get what I want" --

Namely, A COPY OF THE 77s DVD COLLECTION -- a DVD-R copy would be fine and dandy. I will pay actual cash money, I will pay more than the asking price for the original set, I will do a lot of things (within reason and God's commandments, of course) to obtain a copy of this.

CAN SOME NICE PERSON HELP THIS DESPERATE SEVENS FAN?!?!? If so, there will be certain Sevens-related rewards (rare stuff, some of which no one else has ever heard). PM me for details.

"So let me, let me, let me..."

(I don't want to have to quote Morrissey again, but I will...)

Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Robinbrevard: 07-30-2010 13:55.

07-30-2010 12:30 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Someone New

Thank you, friend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm good.

No more Smiths quotes.

A kind soul has replied to my plea.

Now I can get some rest...

Cool
08-08-2010 03:40 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Someone New

Got DVD artwork?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could a brother or sister do me this kindness?

Since I guess I'm never gonna find a copy of The 77s Collection to buy, I'd at least like to see the artwork for it. So, can someone with the set do some scans and post them here on this thread?

I would be VERY grateful if so.

Thanks in advance!
08-28-2010 09:11 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » CD & DVD Reviews » Looking for DVD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH