77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Not bad... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Not bad...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Skevin Skevin is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-492.jpg

Registration Date: 07-15-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Not bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They wanted to be my friend. So naturally, I had to listen first...

Homer Hiccolm & the Rocketboys
07-17-2006 09:52 Skevin is offline Send an Email to Skevin Search for Posts by Skevin Add Skevin to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Skevin: k7t7
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Question RE: Not bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how is this on-topic?
do they sound like the sevens? Confused

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
07-17-2006 14:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's new... everyone here has strayed from on topic in this section though. Smile
07-17-2006 14:46
Skevin Skevin is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-492.jpg

Registration Date: 07-15-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Skevin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my bad. I figured general discussion would be general discussion about anything. Where should I post this?
07-17-2006 21:12 Skevin is offline Send an Email to Skevin Search for Posts by Skevin Add Skevin to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Skevin: k7t7
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: Not bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
how is this on-topic?

It's On Topic because this band opened for The Lost Dogs in Tyler, TX & Mike Roe is a member of The Lost Dogs.

Actually they were quite good & Derri thanked them more than once for the use of their equipment.

07-17-2006 21:38 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool RE: Not bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
how is this on-topic?

It's On Topic because this band opened for The Lost Dogs in Tyler, TX & Mike Roe is a member of The Lost Dogs.

Actually they were quite good & Derri thanked them more than once for the use of their equipment.

there you go then!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
07-18-2006 07:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Skevin
my bad. I figured general discussion would be general discussion about anything. Where should I post this?

Don't be afraid to venture to the Off Topic section!

07-18-2006 07:37 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Not bad...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH