77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » I love me some ttb » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I love me some ttb 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gator77da gator77da is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-252.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks 'n' Stones

I love me some ttb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah . . .

07-26-2006 16:50 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

doesn't everyone? Pleased

ttb makes the Wednesday lovely!

or is it only good for mondays?

07-26-2006 18:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hope this has nothing 2 do with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby

07-26-2006 19:07 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
BigDork
Happy Roy

don't worry it doesn't

07-26-2006 19:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: I love me some ttb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gator77da
Yeah . . .

Is that gator rape going on in your sig pic?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nailtatt: 07-27-2006 09:30.

07-27-2006 09:30 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by gator77da
RE: I love me some ttb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
Yeah . . .

No, that's Albert kicking that Croc Hunter's ass in an ESPN promo. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-27-2006 12:49 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
Yeah . . .

No, that's Albert kicking that Croc Hunter's ass in an ESPN promo. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thats a great commercial!

07-27-2006 14:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

Here's a Link.

LOL!

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77
07-28-2006 05:23 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Ya, don't "F" with the F! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-28-2006 05:34 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

What's ttb?
07-30-2006 19:35 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
What's ttb?

Mad Confused Red Face

07-30-2006 20:13 gator77da is offline Send an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Birchell
What's ttb?

that would be two toes betty

she's one heck of a gal!

07-31-2006 07:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

i thought it was two times betty...

Roll Eyes

Tongue

or two ton bertha...

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by phreaq: 07-31-2006 08:04.

07-31-2006 08:03 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

or two ton betty...
07-31-2006 10:01
Birchell Birchell is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-391.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2004
Favorite 77s album: Impossible to pick!!!

Thanks for your help, you fungus on the rump of a diseased rickshaw driver.
08-01-2006 08:39 Birchell is offline Send an Email to Birchell Search for Posts by Birchell Add Birchell to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » I love me some ttb

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH