77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Welcome back » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome back
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J
unregistered
Welcome back Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry about the minor, slight, little scare but I think we are back in business... let us know if something doesn't work correctly. We know attachments probably still won't work.
06-16-2006 06:49
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

RE: Welcome back Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

glad to see it's back...thanks guys...!!!

jeffrey k.

ps...I think the avatars are dead...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 06-16-2006 07:04.

06-16-2006 07:04 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah noticed that one, we will be working on that issue now.
06-16-2006 07:05
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
06-16-2006 07:31 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
worldwide worldwide is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

RE: Welcome back Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mr.T,
Noticed you were browsing, I just posted a couple of things here and it looks like they may have gotten lost in the abyss. Are all systems back up and running.....you know it may just be me, and it will all show up in minute or something. Keep up the great work you all do on the boards,
thanks.

Todd

www.edenzfilms.com
worldwide@edenzfilms.com
06-16-2006 07:35 worldwide is offline Send an Email to worldwide Homepage of worldwide Search for Posts by worldwide Add worldwide to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

I think we lost a few postings of the last days... i.e. the soccer world cup results for the USA. Big Grin

06-16-2006 08:07 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
I think we lost a few postings of the last days... i.e. the soccer world cup results for the USA. Big Grin

I will recap for you - Several guys ran around kicking each other in the shins. The US dudes faked some injuries and didn't drink enought capri sun before the "game" and lost. Now they can have there popsicles, a team party at Chucky Cheese and call it a year.

06-16-2006 08:15 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Alex,

that post would be really Funny, Big Grin

even boarding on a Great conspiracy theory, Cool

However, nobody in the USA cares about Soccer Tongue

sorry Wink

DaLe
06-16-2006 08:57 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

The only thing that matter in USA soccer is that after the game the players get their Capri Sun juice boxes and a slim jim. Big Grin
06-16-2006 10:09
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Welcome back

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH