77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's DVD from Lo-Fidelity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's DVD from Lo-Fidelity 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rrabauke rrabauke is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-03-2005
Favorite 77s album: "All fall down"

77's DVD from Lo-Fidelity Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I remember a newsletter from Jeffrey K.
reporting something about a 77's DVD
that will come out next year.

Is there more information about this
Lo-Fidelity release?

Chris

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rrabauke: 12-21-2005 06:12.

12-21-2005 06:11 rrabauke is offline Send an Email to rrabauke Search for Posts by rrabauke Add rrabauke to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.seventysevens.com/wbb2/thread...htuser=0&page=2

Was I ever on the inside?
12-21-2005 07:22 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

yep yep yep Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This puppy is indeed coming out and should be ready to go by at least Cornerblown if not sooner. Should dovetail nicely with my new solo album release around that same time (expect Say Your Prayers Vol. 2, although I won't call it that)

It's exhausting to think about how much fun footage was available for this project, let alone how much more footage there is that didn't make it to editing in time. All I can tell you is that if Jeff and the boys at lo-fidelity do their job right, this thing is gonna be the most exciting 77's release since the old 1-2-3 box set ten years ago. Though Doctor is always embarrassed by any and all visuals containing Doctor, Doctor cannot personally wait for this particular project to see the light of day, esp. since Doctor has tried in vain to get this particular idea off the ground for twelve years running.

It's a hit! Cool
12-21-2005 12:51 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

Thumb Up! RE: yep yep yep Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Should dovetail nicely with my new solo album release around that same time (expect Say Your Prayers Vol. 2, although I won't call it that)

Shocked Shocked Cool Baby

12-21-2005 13:02 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

RE: yep yep yep Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A new album??!! Yeay!! If it wasn't for Say Your Prayers I probably wouldn't even be here. That's exciting!!!!

12-21-2005 13:02 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin yeah

12-21-2005 13:17 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

RE: yep yep yep Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
This puppy is indeed coming out and should be ready to go by at least Cornerblown if not sooner. Should dovetail nicely with my new solo album release around that same time (expect Say Your Prayers Vol. 2, although I won't call it that)

Shocked

I've never been so happy in all my life Crying

Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
12-21-2005 14:13 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
quote:

Shocked

I've never been so happy in all my life Crying

Big Grin

Please excuse the mess.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-21-2005 15:40 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
j77
unregistered

quote:

It's exhausting to think about how much fun footage was available for this project, let alone how much more footage there is that didn't make it to editing in time. All I can tell you is that if Jeff and the boys at lo-fidelity do their job right, this thing is gonna be the most exciting 77's release since the old 1-2-3 box set ten years ago. Though Doctor is always embarrassed by any and all visuals containing Doctor, Doctor cannot personally wait for this particular project to see the light of day, esp. since Doctor has tried in vain to get this particular idea off the ground for twelve years running.

It's a hit! Cool

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
12-21-2005 16:08
Mark Mark is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-373.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island Album

quote:

It's a hit! Cool

You must be very important to keep talking in the third person. Tongue

Seriously though, this is great news!

12-21-2005 16:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So long as all you who get to go to Illinois' Arm Pit in early July leave enough DVDs for the rest of us, I'll stay happy as a clam! Wink

Waiting anxiously,

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
12-21-2005 17:01 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
waterdog waterdog is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-26-2005
Favorite 77s album: late

Hey Doc,

I just want ta say that I LOVE Ya, keep writn' and recordin'

love everything you do,,

(everytime I look at my dog he is sleepin')

12-21-2005 17:06 waterdog is offline Send an Email to waterdog Search for Posts by waterdog Add waterdog to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

quote:

It's a hit! Cool

Doctor has been taking writing lessons from Hulk, or has been hanging out with Bob Dole.
12-21-2005 18:58 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
rrabauke rrabauke is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-03-2005
Favorite 77s album: "All fall down"

Thread Starter Thread Started by rrabauke

Yesss,

a 77's DVD and a new solo-album. I can't wait to put
my little fingers on those items Cool
12-22-2005 02:16 rrabauke is offline Send an Email to rrabauke Search for Posts by rrabauke Add rrabauke to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 11-09-2005
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

the Dr. Presents a Christmas Gift in the form of a lovely little announcement.

all the little 7's heads can rest easy in their beddies...

Happy Chrimbo!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

~f

"do you get the blues sometimes?"

say "no" to Eleanor for Moderator

12-22-2005 05:46 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Homepage of phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:

It's a hit! Cool

To echo the good Doctor...this project will come out...and editing is going well. There is over 100 hours of footage that I'm currently cutting through...everything from fan shot "shakey cam" footage, to pro-shot concerts. The hardest part for me is trying to decide what to leave out....

So anyway...work continues...this IS happening...so spread the word....and I assure everyone at the label is working hard to make this an amazing release.

jeffrey k.

12-22-2005 08:24 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Cool

12-22-2005 09:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:

It's a hit! Cool

To echo the good Doctor...this project will come out...and editing is going well. There is over 100 hours of footage that I'm currently cutting through...everything from fan shot "shakey cam" footage, to pro-shot concerts. The hardest part for me is trying to decide what to leave out....

So anyway...work continues...this IS happening...so spread the word....and I assure everyone at the label is working hard to make this an amazing release.

jeffrey k.

I am giddy with anticipation! Tongue

12-22-2005 09:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
studio246 studio246 is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-30-2004

Ichthus footage...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Roe (and Lo):

Do you guys want my footage from Ichthus 1994 for consideration? I'm going to re-digitize it with FinalCut Express so the audio won't drift out-of-sync toward the end.

Just let me know...

Broderson
12-23-2005 07:59 studio246 is offline Send an Email to studio246 Homepage of studio246 Search for Posts by studio246 Add studio246 to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Really can't wait for this one either. Actually when we did the first DA dvd, we recieved a lot of letters and emails from people that had never been able to make it to a DA show. There are a lot of fans out there that for them this maybe the first time they get to actually see the 77s. If not for everyone else eagerly awaiting it, for these people things like this need to be available.
12-24-2005 11:46
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's DVD from Lo-Fidelity

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH