77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Brotherhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brotherhood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doctor - is there any chance the song "The Now Life" from your old band "Brotherhood" will ever see the light of day? Us completists just have to hear this if it is out there somewhere... I read the interview where you talked about that band opening up for Jimmy Swaggart in 1969. Wild stuff...

Any chance of a Brotherhood reunion? Robert Plant is resurrecting the Band of Joy, at least in name, so this is not without precedent. LOL

~Jim O.
04-07-2010 08:43 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doctor - is there any chance the song "The Now Life" from your old band "Brotherhood" will ever see the light of day? Us completists just have to hear this if it is out there somewhere...

>>> I dunno Big Jilm .... it's pretty awful ... Brotherhood leader Ron Gollner (also known as author R. G. Ryan) sent me an mp3 of the record a coupla years ago. Perhaps I can hunt it down and post a link to it here somehow, but don't hold your breath. I don't sing on the tune, btw, just do the meanest Steve Cropper imitation a 15 year old could muster at the time ~~ Cool

I read the interview where you talked about that band opening up for Jimmy Swaggart in 1969. Wild stuff...

>>>>> yes it was

Any chance of a Brotherhood reunion? Robert Plant is resurrecting the Band of Joy, at least in name, so this is not without precedent. LOL

>>>>> that would be musically ridiculous but an awful lot of fun for all of us personally. I honestly would not barely know any of them as people anymore which would make it interesting ~~
04-07-2010 18:41 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Thread Starter Thread Started by Big Jim
RE: Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Doc - it would be fun to hear that... Maybe a link on the 77's Media page/Music link someday? Please? Big Grin

The NJ/NY/PA contingent of Lost Dogs fans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Lost Dogs on 5/17/10 - the Zimmerman's neighborhood has no idea what is in for...
04-08-2010 19:17 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Brotherhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH