77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Rare Roe/77's related items on eBay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rare Roe/77's related items on eBay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stereobloke
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-02-2005

Rare Roe/77's related items on eBay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am selling a lot of 5 rare CD's on eBay that may be of interest here:

Come As A Child (The Andy's Angels Concert)
Suffer The Children
Come As Child Or Not At All
Like An Orange To A Child

All but the last are out of print. Check them out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Roe-Terry-Sc...1QQcmdZViewItem
12-02-2005 10:31 stereobloke is offline Send an Email to stereobloke Search for Posts by stereobloke Add stereobloke to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the 77sBoard, Stereobloke.

12-02-2005 11:13 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't you just love that christmas tree on the Christmas concert cd.... Pleased

welcome to our madness

and I've already got all this stuff. Smile )

12-02-2005 14:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

are they really out of print? i got them fairly recently

12-02-2005 16:05 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

the only one out of print is the Christmas Concert one... that was a limited cdr deal.

did I mention that I like the tree? Pleased

I wonder who did that? Tongue

12-02-2005 19:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by larryl

the only one out of print is the Christmas Concert one... that was a limited cdr deal.

seems to me we should then therefore buy them from theo.

no offense to the original poster.....theo is a cause well worth supporting

12-02-2005 19:33 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

agreed!!

Cool

12-02-2005 19:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

[/quote]

seems to me we should then therefore buy them from theo.

no offense to the original poster.....theo is a cause well worth supporting[/quote]

Double dog ditto...

There was a CD-R? Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for the DVD versions (even though they don't play in our current DVD player...they did in our last one)...but there was a CD-R, too? Missed the boat on *that* one...

Ok, Ok, I'll give...nice artwork BD. Wink

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
12-03-2005 23:00 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Praying Naked

Shocked Wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That person didn't get too bad of a deal...basically paid $12 for the numbered/signed Christmas CD...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sirjakeyjake: 12-03-2005 23:28.

12-03-2005 23:14 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by sirjakeyjake

There was a CD-R? Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for the DVD versions (even though they don't play in our current DVD player...they did in our last one)...but there was a CD-R, too? Missed the boat on *that* one...

bummer... no, not that kind Edd Roll Eyes
I could maybe burn you some new discs and see if they work?

quote:

wow, where did this come from? Thanks so much. I didn't think anyone would notice. Crying

Tongue Wink

12-04-2005 06:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

The DVD is great too!

Was I ever on the inside?
12-04-2005 16:42 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Praying Naked

quote:

quote:
wow, where did this come from? Thanks so much. I didn't think anyone would notice. Crying

Tongue Wink

You're killing me, Smalls. Roll Eyes Wink

Ok ok...apparently you rock. See, we tried other burned DVDs and VCDs on there, and they don't work. Then I read the documentation...nope, not supposed to work on our DVD player. I guess we never tried BDDVDs because lo and behold, I just slapped one in and it works perfectly. It must work because of the love and elfin magic you put into every BDDVD release. ( LOL I kill me sometimes...)

Now all I have to figure out is how to extract the audio from those DVDs and put them on my iPod.

Thanks again...great memories relived. (Plus, I get to see my daughter, now seven, on the DVD when she was just three. Oh, and my long hair which is no more.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sirjakeyjake: 12-04-2005 20:36.

12-04-2005 20:35 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
BigDork
Happy Roy

the BDDVD thing Cool

the daughter thing Cool Cool

the no more long hair... been there, lost mine mid '90s. Crying Tongue
(lost may be a poor choice, I'm not bald or anything like that.)

the audio thing... send me an email. Shocked

12-05-2005 06:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Rare Roe/77's related items on eBay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH