77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Michael Roe vs. Michael Pritzl in Wisconsin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Roe vs. Michael Pritzl in Wisconsin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Godspuppet Godspuppet is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-11-2005
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Michael Roe vs. Michael Pritzl in Wisconsin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come to this great concert event on Sunday, November 6th at 7:00 p.m. in Waupaca, Wisconsin (Where?) it is 2 hours north of Milwaukee and about 30 miles west of Appleton. It is a free concert, an offering will be taken. For directions visit
www.radiantfellowship.net or call: 715-258-3005 Big Grin
10-11-2005 17:31 Godspuppet is offline Send an Email to Godspuppet Homepage of Godspuppet Search for Posts by Godspuppet Add Godspuppet to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

RE: Michael Roe vs. Michael Pritzl in Wisconsin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Godspuppet
Come to this great concert event on Sunday, November 6th at 7:00 p.m. in Waupaca, Wisconsin (Where?) it is 2 hours north of Milwaukee and about 30 miles west of Appleton. It is a free concert, an offering will be taken. For directions visit

Nice poster! Hey, you might wanna check the spelling of Pritzl's last name in the blurb underneath the poster. He ain't no chip. Wink

Linda
10-11-2005 18:26 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by Godspuppet
RE: Michael Roe vs. Michael Pritzl in Wisconsin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ha ha ha...nice...thanks I will do that
10-11-2005 18:56 Godspuppet is offline Send an Email to Godspuppet Homepage of Godspuppet Search for Posts by Godspuppet Add Godspuppet to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

quote:

You're A/G affliated????

Sheesh you and Bret.......I wish I could get our church to host a 77's/Roe/Dogs show........nothing doing though, both music pastors are stuck in this praise and worship band mode......blah! Oh well.......wish I could make it but prolly won't Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sevens: 10-12-2005 07:21.

10-12-2005 07:21 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Someone New

Yes I am an A/G pastor of the church but also an avid cornerstone goer as well and long time fan of the 77's. When I was a youth pastor at an A/G church I brought in Spy Glass Blue and Tourniquet...lets just say, the leadership was not happy ha ha ha.
10-12-2005 12:47 Godspuppet is offline Send an Email to Godspuppet Homepage of Godspuppet Search for Posts by Godspuppet Add Godspuppet to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Yes I am an A/G pastor of the church but also an avid cornerstone goer as well and long time fan of the 77's. When I was a youth pastor at an A/G church I brought in Spy Glass Blue and Tourniquet...lets just say, the leadership was not happy ha ha ha.

I will have to meet with Pope Trask about this! Shocked

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-12-2005 15:23 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

Big Grin

Nice to see some A/G pastors going against the grain.........I used my wah pedal at worship last night........Pastor Christian kinda gave me "the look" LOL.......but ya know the people loved it!

Pope Trask hasn't made an appearence at Calvary in awhile......last time he was at our church was about 6 or 7 months ago....

I might try and make this show......depends how far it is.....would like to meet you Godspuppet........here's a pic of me so you know who I is...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sevens: 10-13-2005 08:12.

10-13-2005 08:05 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Someone New

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes yes, I can understand that. Come on up man, I was just in Wheaton for a previewing of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and I clocked it in at 4 hours exactly. I am hoping we get a great turn out for this show, truly an icon in the Christian industry is going to be a great concert.
10-13-2005 20:40 Godspuppet is offline Send an Email to Godspuppet Homepage of Godspuppet Search for Posts by Godspuppet Add Godspuppet to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I totally dig my A/G church, but wish we did more of the concert type stuff.

I have had Mike & Mark and Mike & Terry play there, but didn't get much "in house" support.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-14-2005 05:57 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
sevens
Flower in the Sand

I agree........I love my A/G church but would probably find little support to bring in shows like this......... Frown

10-14-2005 06:40 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:

i would not be happy with Spy Glass Blue either

10-14-2005 07:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

spy glass blue = +

10-14-2005 09:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Someone New

whos coming to the show? Reply to this thread if you are...I will buy everyone a free drink at the cafe if you do....

Bob
10-15-2005 19:41 Godspuppet is offline Send an Email to Godspuppet Homepage of Godspuppet Search for Posts by Godspuppet Add Godspuppet to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Any info on what the "tone" of the concert will be? IS it going to be raucous or quiet? I'm a long way from Wisconsin, but there is a concert coming to just an inch away from where I work, (on the map at least). I know nothing of Violet Burning and don't know whether people I know would go to hear Mike Roe's solo stuff, though it sounds awesome to me!

10-20-2005 11:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Someone New

The tone of the concert will be that of one in a coffee house, I think it would not qualify as a raucus but it will be more on the quite side. Either way...IT IS MIKE ROE...come on out man...make the drive!!

www.radiantfellowship.net
10-20-2005 21:51 Godspuppet is offline Send an Email to Godspuppet Homepage of Godspuppet Search for Posts by Godspuppet Add Godspuppet to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

It looks like The Crossing will be coming soon after Mike. That should be a great concert too. Their Cstone concerts are always passionate and wonderful. Hundreds of people doing a mass jig on the green is one of my images of paradise.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-20-2005 22:01 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by sevens
quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

Big Grin

Nice to see some A/G pastors going against the grain.........I used my wah pedal at worship last night........Pastor Christian kinda gave me "the look" LOL.......but ya know the people loved it!

Pope Trask hasn't made an appearence at Calvary in awhile......last time he was at our church was about 6 or 7 months ago....

I might try and make this show......depends how far it is.....would like to meet you Godspuppet........here's a pic of me so you know who I is...

Thanks, Who is the dork in the middle?

10-21-2005 20:10 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:

Shocked

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I've never heard Spy Glass Blue, but a kid I knew that passed through the A/G that I used to attend was huge into Tourniquet. I think I have at least one song on a compilation or something like that in the collection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 10-23-2005 08:36.

10-23-2005 08:31 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Someone New

Crossing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I apologize about the slow delay, I had a very busy weekend and no time to surft the internet. Yes the crossing is coming as well to the same place Mike Roe and Mike Prizl will be. This will be a free concert as well. This venue only seats 70-90 people so come early!

Can I just say, this message board and everyone that posts seems to be really cool. People you could just kick back with a cup of jo and talk about life with.
10-24-2005 11:17 Godspuppet is offline Send an Email to Godspuppet Homepage of Godspuppet Search for Posts by Godspuppet Add Godspuppet to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: Crossing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I apologize about the slow delay, I had a very busy weekend and no time to surft the internet. Yes the crossing is coming as well to the same place Mike Roe and Mike Prizl will be. This will be a free concert as well. This venue only seats 70-90 people so come early!

Can I just say, this message board and everyone that posts seems to be really cool. People you could just kick back with a cup of jo and talk about life with.

Most of us are cool here, just watch yourself around Nails. Big Grin
10-24-2005 11:33
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Michael Roe vs. Michael Pritzl in Wisconsin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH