77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in Eugene, OR
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Lost Dogs in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At least hopefully. There are plans afoot, so if everything falls into place and the Lord opens the doors for Sunday, October 16th, it will be a go.

For this to happen there must be active participation from fans, with solid commitments to buy tickets at $18-20.

This will be a stretch for me, as I will have two shows within two days of each other.

Please let me know if any of you are interested.

And don't forget:

DEREK WEBB w/ special guest Sandra McCracken
Tuesday, October 18th, 7:30 p.m.
Countryside Christian Fellowship, 32534 W Van Duyn, Coburg, OR
$13 advance, $15 DOS
Tickets available September 1st online at http://www.ccauthority.com, by phone at 1.877.777.4TIX, or through local Christian Supply stores

Linda
LAM PRODUCTIONS
541-729--7771
08-26-2005 13:29 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

man i wish i could fly up for all of that!!!!

08-26-2005 13:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
j77
unregistered
RE: Lost Dogs in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where will the Dogs show be held?
08-26-2005 13:34
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: Lost Dogs in Eugene, OR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77

At the WOW Hall...if it's available. Cool Big Grin

Linda
08-26-2005 14:19 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:
Originally posted by j77

At the WOW Hall...if it's available. Cool Big Grin

Linda

I'll try and make another road trip to Eugene happen for this show, I can't make any promises yet, but the Dogs at Wow hall would be great.
08-26-2005 15:42
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH