77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Gene Eugene Group » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gene Eugene Group
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Thumb Up! Gene Eugene Group Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got this e-mail from The Gene List (Yahoo Group):

I don't know if anyone in the group is on Last.fm at all, but I was listening to "Air" today and
was inspired to start "The Gene Eugene Memorial Group" on Last.fm. It's just my own lame
effort to not forget Gene's genius. Anyone who's on Last.fm and is at all interested, just go
here:

http://www.last.fm/group/The+Gene+Eugene+Memorial+Group

It's open to anyone that still misses Gene, so feel free to let folks know. It doesn't benefit
anyone, except to give us somewhere to go to miss Gene together. I suppose that's a benefit
of a sort...

Peace, love, and a Cracker Jack surprise,
David Lerner
Columbia, MD

08-26-2007 20:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Gene Eugene Group

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH