77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Reunion of "Island record" lineup? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reunion of "Island record" lineup? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

Reunion of "Island record" lineup? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From facebook:

Aaron Smith: Jan's in, Mark is praying
Dr. Love: Mark is praying -- why does this crack me up? Guess I need to be praying too, and for many reasons besides doing this reunion. Anyone (besides Ojo) care to join me? ~~

In case some here didn't see it. Cool

11-01-2010 09:47 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Reunion of "Island record" lineup? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't see it on FB yet as I can't get it on it here at work. Thanks! Wow, great news, hope that Mark's prayers (and mine) are answered according to God's will and of course, selfishly, that God's will lines up with what I want... Big Grin Ah, I just saw this looking on-line - this is what you refer to, right?: http://take2productions.tumblr.com/

Once again I am on the wrong coast... Frown I hope it is recorded for posterity...
11-01-2010 13:50 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Reunion of "Island record" lineup? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The ‘original’ 77s will not be reuniting for this event, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens sometime next year elsewhere.

Film at 11 ~~ Big Grin

Doctor Love has attached this image:
F003-PO.jpg

11-01-2010 14:33 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I rarely rate threads, but this is potentially awesome news.

11-01-2010 16:04 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

11-01-2010 16:42 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

This is really great news!!!! And as others have said PLEASE record this somehow!!!
Didn't the original 77s line up play again a few years ago? Did that get recorded? If not if/when it happens again it should be!!!
Waiting for the news reel to come through....
11-01-2010 18:14 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

RE: Reunion of "Island record" lineup? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
The ‘original’ 77s will not be reuniting for this event, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens sometime next year elsewhere.

Film at 11 ~~ Big Grin

Big Grin Awesome! In that case, may I offer up the Zimmerman Basement-O-Sound as a potential venue for said reunion. I believe I have power of attorney to speak on his behalf in this matter, and I know he would be down for this! LOL
11-02-2010 09:42 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Reunion of "Island record" lineup?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH