77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bummer Dude..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bummer Dude.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
trappist trappist is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-12-2005

Bummer Dude..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just at cafepress.com and there are so many cool pictures on there i was going to download them and do a 77's themed desk top. man was i bummed when i realized they had made it so most of the good pictures can't be downloaded. You just get a little blank square. so sad. bye bye 77's themed desktop.
02-18-2005 16:04 trappist is offline Send an Email to trappist Search for Posts by trappist Add trappist to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you want to do a search in both general discussion boards here you should be able to find some 77s themed desktops that we did for our 77s week celebration.

Was I ever on the inside?
02-18-2005 17:13 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats weird... I guess they don't want people copying
other people's designs and setting up their own stores
with identical product.
02-19-2005 09:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Bummer Dude..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't we used to have a thread that was nothing but wallpaper and screen savers and the like?

02-22-2005 14:03 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Big Grin there's a bunch of 77's DA wall papers Squid made at my website Big Grin

02-22-2005 14:10 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

77's DA wallpapers at Jimsonweed Music Group site by Squidzit

02-22-2005 14:11 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by sevens
77's DA wallpapers at Jimsonweed Music Group site by Squidzit

Dis is my favorite

02-22-2005 14:13 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I miss the old set. Frown

02-22-2005 14:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Bummer Dude.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH