77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Kerosene Halo (Mike and Derri) - Concert in NJ!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kerosene Halo (Mike and Derri) - Concert in NJ!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Kerosene Halo (Mike and Derri) - Concert in NJ!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kerosene Halo, the thrilling recently announced collaboration between our pals Mike Roe and Derri Daugherty, are gonna take their show on the road with a new CD! Can't wait for this, Dean Zimmerman and I are partnering with Todd Haraldsen, who is hosting the show at the Fellowship Deaconry, in Liberty Corner, NJ (in central NJ, near Basking Ridge) on Thursday, 7/14/11 at 8 pm (doors open at 7:30 pm). A free will offering will be taken during the show.

Come one come all - this is a great place - with plenty of space - let's fill it up! Just make sure to RSVP to Todd... Find out all the juicy details at this website I put together:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeslyb9/kerosenehalo

Hope to see you there...

Jim O'Dell

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Big Jim: 06-10-2011 12:32.

06-09-2011 14:11 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
cheekybaby cheekybaby is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-14-2011

RE: Kerosene Halo (Mike and Derri) - Concert in NJ!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My family and I hosted Mike and Derri last week at a private concert in rural Ontario. They were incredible! One of my friends wrote about it on the blog Kerosene Halo Concert Review.

They were charming, and friendly. Very down to earth, approachable. We had an amazing time. If you get a chance to see them live I suggest doing whatever it takes!

Ang

07-14-2011 12:11 cheekybaby is offline Homepage of cheekybaby Search for Posts by cheekybaby Add cheekybaby to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

RE: Kerosene Halo (Mike and Derri) - Concert in NJ!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by cheekybaby
My family and I hosted Mike and Derri last week at a private concert in rural Ontario. They were incredible! One of my friends wrote about it on the blog Kerosene Halo Concert Review.

They were charming, and friendly. Very down to earth, approachable. We had an amazing time. If you get a chance to see them live I suggest doing whatever it takes!

Ang

Wow!
Great review!
Sounds like you introduced them to some new fans.

07-14-2011 19:31 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by Big Jim

Very cool review from a new fan's perspective! I posted this to the Kerosene Halo FB page...
07-16-2011 12:09 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Thread Starter Thread Started by Big Jim
NJ Concert Vids Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here are a couple vids I took at the show now posted to Youtube:

"Bad Sense of Direction": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUpVLUQa8I4

Most of "Dimming of the Day": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EABss3KpH1o

A simply gorgeous day, venue and performances, complete with audience participation from the camp staff young folk...
07-16-2011 15:55 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

quote:
Originally posted by cheekybaby

Ang

Great review! Cool

07-16-2011 16:00 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Kerosene Halo (Mike and Derri) - Concert in NJ!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH