77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Roe concert in January 2011 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe concert in January 2011
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Roe concert in January 2011 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Take 2 Productions Presents UNDERCOVER, CRUMBACHER, THE LIFTERS (w/special guest), MICHAEL ROE (of The 77s), and Derri Daugherty (of The Choir)

January 8th - Benefit Concert to support ministry to Romania
Crossroads Church, 2331 Kellogg Ave, Corona, CA
6pm
GA $20 Presale ($25 at door), $100 VIP ticket
Children 6-12 $10 at door
Ages 5 and under FREE
Tickets at http://www.take2productions.net

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s
12-20-2010 20:00 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Amazing Bill! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Monumental event - hope this is being recorded to DVD for posterity! Cool
12-21-2010 06:28 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've heard rumblings about who the "special guest" is going to be...the one playing with the Lifters... I'll wait to say more though...as it's one of those things I'll believe when I see...if it's true...could be pretty amazing.

jeffrey k.

12-21-2010 18:32 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the good stuff is on the west coast...music wise, I may need to move when I retire.........
04-26-2011 05:56 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Roe concert in January 2011

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH