77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » What the heck is this (German 77s CD)?!? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What the heck is this (German 77s CD)?!?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Robinbrevard Robinbrevard is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-20-2009

What the heck is this (German 77s CD)?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Was just poking around eBay looking for music by our heroes when I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JERRY-DONAHUE-SEVENT...=item2c56b1cf06

Anyone know what the heck it is? I don't read German!
09-01-2010 11:55 Robinbrevard is offline Search for Posts by Robinbrevard Add Robinbrevard to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from what i can tell, it's a jerry donahue CD that someone has stuck a sticks and stones cover on.

the writing on the front insert, and the tray insert are in english, as is the writing on the CD.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 09-01-2010 12:03.

09-01-2010 12:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » What the heck is this (German 77s CD)?!?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH