77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Brian Quincy-Newcomb weighs in » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brian Quincy-Newcomb weighs in
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Brian Quincy-Newcomb weighs in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.ucc.org/news/music-review-new-music-from.html
05-26-2010 14:48 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice, and the linked concert review is pretty spot-on as well. The record does seem like a concept album, without being melodramatic or force-fitting songs onto the disc. Well done, guys!
05-26-2010 15:15 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Uncle Terry's 60th birthday lunch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
the few ...... the proud .....

Please tell me you popped out of a cake later also Doc!

05-26-2010 17:32 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Paul Paul is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-24-2010
Favorite 77s album: sticks & stones

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't imagine what you guys would do with biscuits from Cracker Barrel!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paul: 05-26-2010 22:27.

05-26-2010 22:26 Paul is offline Search for Posts by Paul Add Paul to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Paul
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh dear God why???
My eyes!!!
Think of my beautiful eyes!
05-28-2010 04:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

That is a great review by Q.
Very nice.
05-28-2010 04:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
they lit a fire under my ass Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I liked it very much myself also as well.

I have also decided to finally go on a diet -- Doctor just doesn't look himself anymore. Enough is enough and too much is nasty ~~ Red Face

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
we hang fire.jpg

06-02-2010 17:22 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

say no to ass fires Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't mean to get morbid, and I shudder to even think about stuff like this, but hearing about Dana Key got me to thinking about how short life can be. We want our good doctor to heal himself and live a good long life making great music for years to come! Smile

I also need to curb the amount I eat and exercise more regularly than the current once a month or so too. I don't think dieting alone could work for me, b/c I enjoy eating too much... How about we start our own fit club? Big Grin
06-10-2010 11:33 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: say no to ass fires Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's why my buddy and I started our "Old Farts Bike Gang" and have been mountain bike riding like our asses are on fire! I've dropped about 20lbs since this winter.

77 bc has attached this image (reduced version):
OFBG T - Back.jpg

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-10-2010 21:01 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pharmjimmy Pharmjimmy is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-486.gif

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Favorite 77s album: 88

getting ready to start offering HCG Diet @ pharmacy. probally try it myself. peace

to•ma•to ef•fect\n, 1: a term coined in medicine meaning the rejection of effective medical treatments because they conflict with currently accepted medical theories; 2: the tomato was not eaten in the U.S. until 1820... thought to be poisonous.
06-11-2010 11:14 Pharmjimmy is offline Send an Email to Pharmjimmy Homepage of Pharmjimmy Search for Posts by Pharmjimmy Add Pharmjimmy to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love
Doctor fools with the best laid plans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Way to go PharmJim! I am certain that will be beneficial to all who wish to Pharmticipate ~~ : D

Now then, in the meeeeeeeantime ........

Doctor Love has attached this image:
I\'se in town.jpeg

06-11-2010 13:14 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by Pharmjimmy
getting ready to start offering HCG Diet @ pharmacy. probally try it myself. peace

I HCG'd a round. I was only disciplined enough for the first 20 days or so. After that, I should have just quit the diet.

The good news is that I am still down quite a bit from where I had been, but even the thought of asparagus, at the moment, is not even appealing!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
06-11-2010 14:21 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

A couple of months ago, I tried to live for a month on only $50 in groceries, thinking I could get the normal 2000 calories per day. Little did I know that my BMI requires me to get 2300 calories per day, 2800 if I'm active. I stayed within the $50 but lost 12 pounds. So there you go. Try living on $2-3 a day, and you'll lose weight. Hope you like ramen, eggs and peanut butter.
06-11-2010 19:43 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Brian Quincy-Newcomb weighs in

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH