77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Kudos on new shipping system » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kudos on new shipping system 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Thumb Up! Kudos on new shipping system Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to compliment the new shipping system. Personally I've had some problems in the past, but the new Lost Dogs CD arrived in record time. The tracking is a very nice feature. Excellent move and thanks for making this all work.

05-21-2010 19:08 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

RE: Kudos on new shipping system Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it was great to be able to track the CD I sent to my parents in Minnesota. I agree - nice work with this!

By the way, my folks are really liking the CD! They are planning on going to the Stillwater, MN Lowell Park gig in July and bringing some friends...

Jim O'Dell
05-24-2010 09:57 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its a little slower to work with unfortunately, but its really been a night and day difference. It seems to be a lot more reliable also.. hopefully that continues. The old system just seemed to be getting worse and worse as time went on.

The tracking/shipping confirmation thing is huge though - very happy that we finally have that... and it seems to work with most packages.
05-24-2010 12:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Way to go A-Bros! That is good to hear. Improvement is always a good thing even if it does take a little more time. Cool

05-24-2010 15:01 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Kudos on new shipping system

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH