77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Obtaining an out of print CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Obtaining an out of print CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeono jeono is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-31-2005
Favorite 77s album: tie stick/stones & 77's

Obtaining an out of print CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Long ago I used to watch Mike Roe rock out with Brian Healy of D.A.S. when they would cruise on down to Echoes of Faith...
Back then my family was dirt poor so I couldn't buy any of the 77's cd's when they came around.

Now I want a copy of a few CD's and I can't find them anywhere!!! So I'm calling out to everyone that has out of print CD's to please contact me at

WildStrayCat at gmail dot com

Here is the list:

Seventy Sevens (©1987)

Sticks And Stones (©1990 Broken)

The Seventy Sevens (Pray Naked) (©1992 Brainstorm)

Drowning With Land in Sight (©1994 Myrrh)

Ep (©1999 Millenium Cool

Note to Mike: if your reading this, did you know that Mike Turrentine now has his own church! Yeah I haven't seen him in years so I don't know much more than that. Also Mike...since this is your intellectual property can you sell me a CD-R copy of your out of print stuff?
12-31-2005 04:51 jeono is offline Send an Email to jeono Search for Posts by jeono Add jeono to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jeono: ValiantJZ
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EP and DWLIS are in the 77's online store.

pray naked is pretty east to find, used, or mike may have some, i dunno....

i am pretty sure mike has offered to do some CD-R's of other stuff.

12-31-2005 06:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
I've never gone public with this, but in the case that you cannot find your favorite 77s'/Roe/Dogs CD title, I have been and am still willing to do 'personal CD-R burns' of your favorites for the price of a normal CD plus a SASE. They look awful (no art or sleeve) but sound great (right off Doctor's archived masters), plus I will autograph them to you personally as a consolation prize.

E-mail Doctor at mike@77s.com with your Christmas list, but hurry -- I'm heading to the Pacific Northwest next weekend for some personal appearances.

12-31-2005 06:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: Obtaining an out of print CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeono

Note to Mike: if your reading this, did you know that Mike Turrentine now has his own church! Yeah I haven't seen him in years so I don't know much more than that. Also Mike...since this is your intellectual property can you sell me a CD-R copy of your out of print stuff?

hey jeono,

I just replied to your email... looks like the other 7-heads gave you the same info already. Tongue

BD

It's good to see more noobs on the 7s board! Cool
(note to GR: see how much easier it is to read with spaces in-between the words)

BDisnoGRsuckupwannabeonthemessageboardslikeeveryoneelseheresothere

12-31-2005 08:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 01-02-2010
Favorite 77s album: Seventy Sevens

HI

I would like to get Echos o fatih cd

and

the 77's dvd

anyone??
01-14-2010 18:20 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Write Doctor at mike@77s.com and I will hook you up ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image:
lax.sized.jpg

01-14-2010 22:36 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Obtaining an out of print CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH